Ch.14- My Bestfriend & Him

Alexa's POV

Its been 3 weeks since i broke up with Austin.

I see him everyday in the hallways at school and i try to avoid him.

I still can't get over him.

The guy Aaron is now like my best friend. We hang out 24/7 and he tries to help me get over Austin. I guess Austin and I weren't meant to be.

-

-

-

Today is Friday March 28th and my friend Dayli is Flying all the way from New Jersey with our friend Carrie. Tomorrow March 29th is her birthday. Were gonna celebrate our birthday together cause mine is on March 31st. I am gonna have fun and stop thinking about Austin.

-

-

-

Brooke and Nathalie are home cleaning the house a bit. I'm on my way to the airport with my cousin Nick to pick up Dayli and Carrie.

We arrived at the airport and i hear my phone buzz. Its a text message from Dayli.

From Dayli

Alexa we're here! Where are you?

To Dayli

I see you!!!! Look to your right.

When i texted her she looked to her right and they saw me. I went over to them and gave them a hug.

"Hi Dayli!!!" I said as i gave her a hug. Then i went over to Carrie and said "Hi Carrie!!! You're still short!!!"

"Alexa were gonna have fun right??" Dayli asked.

"Yessss!" I said. Then i added "TOMORROW IS OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!!"

We got in the car and drove to my house.When we were on our way there we saw Austin in his red range rover. GREAT. He saw me and he looked at me. He was creeping me out.

"Nick can you please drive faster?" I asked Nick.

"Why?" He asked.

"Look who's to my right. It the little fucker. Austin." I told him.

When he saw Austin he drove faster.

"Alexa what was that about? Dayli asked.

"Who is that guy?" Carrie asked.

"Well you see thats Austin Mahone. We used to date.....and now he's my ex. We broke up cause he cheated on me." When i said that a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Oh i'm sorry Alexa." Dayli said as she rubbed my shoulder.

"Alexa dont cry. He's no worth it." Carrie said.

"Thanks guys." I said.

-

-

-

We got to my house and we hopped out of the car. Nick was bringing in their suit cases.

"Wow Alexa this is a big house!" Dayli said.

"i know right! and Guess what!!!? I asked them.

"What??" Dayli and Carrie asked at the same time.

"You guys get your own rooms!!!" I said in a loud voice.

"OMG THIS IS AWSOME!!! Thank you Alexa!!" Dayli said.

-

-