Ch.7- 'The Crew' In Our House

Alexa's POV

*Saturday;day after the party*

I woke up and it was 11:24 am. Ugh i just thought about everything that happened last night.

Now i have to get myself up, and go wake up Brooke and Nathalie so we can start cleaning the house.

There must be a big mess down there.

I got up and went to Brooke's room, but she wasn't there.

Then i went to Nathalie's room, and she wasn't there either.

I went downstairs......and the house was CLEAN!

The living room was clean, the kitchen everything. But still, no sign of Nathalie and Brooke.

A heard some noise coming from the backyard. I went and checked it out.

I saw Brooke and Nathalie.

"Oh hey Alexa you're finally awake!" Nathalie said.

"Yes i am! but you guys didn't wake me up so i can help clean." i said.

"That because we already had enough people to help us clean the house." Brooke said as she smiled.

"What do you mean enough people?" i asked confused.

"Well we got a little help from-" before Nathalie kept talking i saw Austin........'The Crew'!!

""What? 'The Crew'!" i asked surprisingly.

"Hey Alexa!" Austin said with a smile.

"Umm hi." i replied.

I was so confused. Why were they here? Why are they even helping us? I hate them especially Austin.

I went over to Brooke who went inside the house and i asked "How did this happen?"

Brooke said "Well last night at the party Zach gave me his phone number.......we kinda made out ......and then he asked me out.....and now were kinda dating, so this morning i texted him and asked him to come over and help me clean this mess and he brought 'The Crew'."

When i heard all the stuff Brooke said i couldn't take it anymore. How can she date Zach? He is bad. He's from 'The Crew'.

Brooke saw that i was mad and she said "Look Alexa i'm sorry. I just really like Zach."

"Its okay. If your happy then i'm happy. But i will not be around them when your with Zach." i said.

"Ok......I'm going outside really quick so i can finish cleaning." Brooke said.

When she walked out someone walked it. Great. It was Austin.

Austin came up to me and he said "Wow you have a really big house.....and its nice!"

"Thanks." i said. I didn't know what else to say.

As much as i hate him, i can't stop talking to him. He is beautiful and his eyes are just to perfect.

I realized i was staring at him for a little long when he said "Take a picture, it would last longer!"

Well that was embarrassing.

We we were in the kitchen alone.

Austin got closer and closer to me.

"Did you know that you're sexy?" Austin asked me. He was looking at me right in the eyes. I couldn't stop looking at him. His hair. His face. His body. He was perfect. But then again he's a bad boy.

"agh Thanks." i said nervously.

"Why are you nervous.....babe?" He asked with a smirk on his face.