Ch.12- Skipping School

Alexa's POV

I woke up and saw Austin next to me. He was sleeping.I thought about everything that happened yesterday.

All that was crazy. I looked over at my phone and it was 6:50 am.

Shit! I have to go home and get dressed. I got to go to school. I have to be there by 7 but i guess i'll be late today.

I started getting up from Austin's bed when i felt him grab me.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a sleepy voice. That sounded sexy!

"I gotta get home. I have to go to school, and the girls are probably worried." i said to him.

"Okay but i'll drive you."

He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I was sitting for on his bed waiting for him. Its already 7:20. I'm now 20 minutes late. Austin finally got out the shower. He came out the bathroom with just his towel. His body was perfect. He saw that i was staring.

"Take a picture! It'll last longer." He said with a smirk on his face.

-

-

-

We made our way down the stairs and then out the door. Before Austin could close the door we heard Michele call out "AUSTIN CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A SECOND?"

"Yeah mom. I'll be right there." He said.

"I'll wait out here." i said.

"Here just wait for me in the car." he gave the keys to his red range rover.

Austin's POV

I gave Alexa the key to my red range rover so she can wait for me there while i talk to my mom.

"Good Morning mom! What did you want?" I asked my mom.

"Oh i just want to tell you something. Ummm i heard everything that happened last night." she said in a low voice.

I felt my face turn red of embarrassment. Oh god. This is really weird. Awkward.

"Sorry mom." i said hiding my face behind my hands.

"Look Austin i don't care......just be careful. Remember to protect yourself." Mom said. Then she walked away. Well that was really weird. I can't believe that just happened.

I made my way out the door and into my car. As i buckled my seat belt i see Alexa all excited.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"TODAY!!!!! IS..........SOCCER TRYOUTS!!!" She said yelling and clapping her hands.

"Oh thats awesome!" i said in a happy voice. I never imagined Alexa as the sporty type. She looks like a girly girl.

We got to Alexa's house.

"Thank you Austin. I had the best night of my life. I love you.." Alexa said with a smile.

"Your Welcome and i love you too." I said then i leaned in and kissed her.

we kissed for a while. This was perfect. I love her so much. She's beautiful.. Then she pulled away and said "i gotta go! its already 7:34" she hurried and got out the car and ran to he front door.

I didn't feel like going home so i turned of my car and ran up to her door before she closed it.

"Austin I thought you were leaving." She said.

"No i wanna stay here with you." I said and gave her a hug.

"But i have to go to school and you do too.." she said.