Ch.22-A Fun But Sad Night

Alexa's POV

*Next day After Austin's concert*

Yesterday Austin introduced me to his Mahaomies. They seemed to like me. Yesterday was the best day of my life. Today i'm going to hang out with Austin because he leaves tomorrow to Miami. I don't want him to leave.

I called Austin.

"Hey baby!" I said when he answered the phone.

"Hey babe, whats up?" He said.

"I was wondering if you want to hang out today since you leave tomorrow." i said.

"Ugh i dont wanna leave. I wanna stay with you babe." He said.

"I know but you have to go. But come over now so we can be together." I said.

"Okay i'll be there in 5." He said.

He lives only 2 blocks away from me. I look so weird. I ran upstairs to my room and wore my purple sweatpants with my black tank top. I put my hair up in a pony tail.

Before I went downstairs I was checking my phone. I was standing in front of my bed and my back was facing the door.

All of a sudden I feel someone wrapped their strong arms around me.

"AHHH" I screamed.

"Did i scare you babe?" I saw Austin smirking.

"Oh my god, yes, ugh i hate you" I said giggling.

I turned around and put my hands around his neck. He had his hands on my waist.

"Well, I love you" he said.

*****CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTACT*****

He kisses me and I kiss back. It was getting heated. his hands traveled to my butt and he squeezed it. I gasped and he shoved his tongue down my throat. I smoked so did he. He put his hands on my thigh signing me to jump and I did. He walked towards the bed. He lade me down softly and hovered me. He looked at me straight in the eye.

"I love you so much, Im'a miss u"

"Me too"

The next thing I knew we were naked, making out. He started kissing my neck and getting lower and lower until he reached my area. He separate my legs and hovered his lips over my area. He looked at me to make sure it was ok and I nodded. He started kissing my area. He then rubbed my area and licked it, I aced my back in pleasure. He then shoved two figures up my Vag and started thrusting. It felt so good.

He then came back up and switched spots I was on top now. I kissed his neck leaving a hickey. I started to kiss and lick down his abs and V'line. When I got to his 10in dick I grabbed it and started to stoke it slowly. I heard him moan.

"Faster Alexa FASTER"

I did as told. Then I put it in my mouth and give him a BJ until he released in my mouth.He opened up a package and put the condom on. He then get on top of me and separated my legs and grabbed his dick and put in in my entrance.

"You ready baby" You just nod your head

He started off slowly.

"Faster go faster"

"Only if you scream my name"

"AUSTIN G-GO FA-FASTER" I yelled but stuttered

He did as I asked it felt so amazing. When we released. He pulled out and laid next to me.

"That was amazing"

"I know you were amazing" he said

"Goodnight baby" he said

"Goodnight"

He pulled me close. It was a fun but sad night. I didn't want him to go. Im'a miss him. With that i feel asleep in his arms.

***Next Morning***

Its 8:30am and Austin and I are all ready. He is ready to go to Miami and i'm gonna take him to the airport.

-

-

-

"Babe time to get in the car. i gotta go" Austin tells me all glum. He looks at the floor with a little frown. I hate to see him this way but, its for his career and he will be back in no time. Austin drives us to the airport and by this time I'm crying. I don't want him to leave. Im scared what will happen because of last time. We are in the airport and Austin passes through all the security. Now its time for him to leave.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: short chapter 😁 but a lot of details😅

Well only 8 more chapters left till the fanfic ends😌 then i'll start a new one and its going to be wayyyy better!!! And longer chapters and their will be more chapters!!! 💕