Ch.2- San Antonio Texas

Alexa's POV:

We finally arrived in San Antonio!!! i was very happy. So were Brooke and Nathalie.

"Alexa did you call Nick so he can pick us up?" Nathalie asked me.

"Yes, i just texted him and he said he'll be here in about 10 minutes" i said.

Nathalie and I were walking and realized that Brooke wasn't with us.

"Where's Brooke?" I asked worried.

"I don't now......she was here with us about a minute ago" Nathalie said. You can see that she was also worried.

We turned around to see Brooke by the snack machine.

Nathalie and I were relieved, cause we found her.

We walked over to her.

When we got closer to her she said "Guys.....i can't decide what to buy!.........should i get doritos or sun chips?"

At the same time Nathalie and I said "SUN CHIPS!"

-

-

-

-

When we left the snack machine, we went outside the airport to see if Nick was he here. We found him.

"Hi Alexa i haven't seen you in a long time!" he said as he gave me a hug.

He also hugged Nathalie and Brooke. Yes he knows them. He knows them since the first time i met them, which was in second grade.

-

-

-

Nick said "You guys are going to love this place!"

"How many bedrooms does it have? how many bathrooms?" Nathalie asked.

Nick said "There are 5 bedrooms and-" i stopped him before he kept talking and i asked "Why so many bedrooms?" he said "Just in case someone visits and wants to stay over" he said.

I said "cool!"

Nathalie asked again "How many bathrooms?" Nick said "7 bathrooms! Theres 1 in the hallway, 1 in each room and 1 in the basement.

Nathalie said "This house must be really big!"

Then Brooke asked "When do we start school?"

Nick looked at her and said "You already want to start school?"

Brooke said "Well yeah! i want to make some friends!"

-

-

-

Nick dropped us off at our house.

We each decided what room we will have.

i got the one that was right by the stairs. Brooke got the room that was around the corner and Nathalie got the room that was across from mine.

-

-

-

-

It was about 6 am when i woke up to the sound of my alarm.It was my alarm to go to school. i woke up and i quickly hopped in the shower. When i got out the shower i dried myself and blow dried my hair then straightened it. I went to my room and started getting dressed. i wore black shorts, and a red top with my black and red Jordan's. I added a little bit of make up. Not a lot cause i don't really like wearing make up. It wasn't even noticeable.

-

-

-

When i was ready i saw Nathalie and Brooke waiting for me so we can go to school. We walked to school since it was only 5 minutes away. As we were walking Brooke said

"OMG! i can't wait to meet some new people!" i said "I wanna make some new friends.....but i really hope all 3 of us have classes together."

-

-

-

-

We walked 5 minutes and finally saw the school. Our new school.

When we walked in we walked to the office to tell them who we were. They already had are schedules. When i looked at mine i took Nathalie's and Brooke's schedule and starting looking to see if we had any classes together.

As i was looking my eyes widened and clapped my hands in excitement and i said "OH MY GOD!!!!! WE HAVE ALL OF OUR CLASSES TOGETHER!!!!"

Nathalie and Brooke said "YESSSS!!!!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: heyyy guys so this is the second chapter! You guys are probably wondering when will Austin come! Well he will be in the next chapter! and it going to be good!