Ch.23- YOU TOO!!

Alexa's POV:

Its been two weeks since he left. We've been keeping in touch with FaceTime, calling, and texting. I miss him so much but i have a good feeling about us this time.

I was in my room using my phone when Alyssa walked in.

She screamed at me and said "OMG IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!".

"OMG who's the dad!!!!" i said.

"Alex we were at my house the last week and we started making out in my kitchen and then we ended up... you know. Having sex., I took a pregnancy test the other day because I remembered that we forgot to use a condom and it was positive".

I couldn't believe she was pregnant, but I was kind of glad because now she wouldn't really care about Austin anymore.

"Brooke's pregnant too.... with Zach.

"OMG! I can't believe it. So we are 17 and pregnant." Alyssa replied.

"Yup." I said.

Alyssa left and I went back on my phone. Then I see a guy walk in my room. It was my friend Ashley's boyfriend. Jake. What did he want I thought. Gosh people need to stop walking in to my house and room without knocking.

"Hey can we talk" he asked.

"Umm sure..." I replied. I didn't know him so well. So it was kinda weird that i was talking to him.

"Ok well my girlfriend Ashley, your friend, is cheating on me, I think I love her and I just don't want her cheating on me". He cried.

"How do you know she's cheating on you?" I asked.

"Her friend told me. She's the best thing thats ever happened to me and I won't let her go so i need your help". He said sadly.

"I'll talk to her for you". I said

"Thank you so much." he said. Then we heard "BEEP BEEP!!" From outside.

"Oh my ride is here I gotta go bye thanks I owe you one." He said as he walked out my room.

I wet downstairs to make sure the front door was locked. I went back upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and texted Austin.

From Alexa

Hey babe❤️

In less than a minute I got a reply from him.

From Austin

Hi babe😏

From Alexa

How is it going?

From Austin

Go on you're laptop. I'm gonna FaceTime you.

I quickly grabbed my mac book air and went on FaceTime. In less than a minute i got the call from Austin.

"Hi babe! I miss you so much" He said.

"I miss you too." I said. Then I asked "How is it going?"

"Its going well and Alex is gonna move here to Miami with me. And I was wondering if you maybe wanted to move with me here too." He said with a smile waiting for me to reply. Wow me move to Miami and leave my friends behind. I don't know.

"Austin. I can't just leave to Miami and leave my friends behind. Brooke's pregnant, Alyssa is pregnant and- " Before i could finish my sentence he interrupted.

"Woah. Wait. What? Brooke and Alyssa are pregnant?' He asked shocked.

"Yeah. Brooke is 1 month pregnant and Alyssa is 1 week pregnant." I said.

"So that means Zach and Alex are going to be fathers." He said.

"Yup." I said.

"I can't believe they are having kids at a young age." He said.

"I know. I want to have a kid like in 5 years. Or maybe 10." I said as i chuckled.

"Or maybe before 5 years." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Austin!" I heard someone in the back. It was a man. It was his body guard Dave.

"Alexa, I have to go. I'll call you or text you when I have time. I love you." He said.

"Okay love you too." I said. Before he closed his laptop he blew me a kiss. Gosh I love this kid so much.

I was thinking about Brooke and Alyssa being pregnant. They are so young. I was interrupted by a text.

From: Ashley

Hey I have News. 😋

From: Alexa

OMG what is it ?

From: Ashley

Im pregnant. 😊

From: Alexa

Omg you too ?😱

From: Ashley

What do you mean me too. Are you pregnant too?😳

From: Alexa

God no! But Brooke and Alyssa are.

From: Ashley

OMG This is amazing three babes on there way!!😄

From: Alexa

GTG 😕😶

I was so shocked I mean Alyssa, Ashley, and Brooke are PREGNANT. Im happy for them but at the sometime I'm disappointed. I just hope I don't end up pregnant too.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: AHHH WHAT !!! THREE GIRLS PREGNANTT!!! OMG!

Make sure to vote and tell other people to read this fanfic!

Make sure to follow me on instagram @oh_schmidt_its_mahone

And follow my helpers!!!

@_believexox_ @alyssabatista @ashley__espinosaa 💕💕