Ch. 21- Everythings Great

Alexa's POV

The next morning I woke up in my room. Last night Austin drove me home and I went straight to sleep. Austin's concert is tomorrow and i am so excited for him. I got up from my bed and took a shower. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt since I didn't have an plans today, at least not yet.

I go downstairs and I see Brooke and Zach. They are such a cute couple. Brooke is starting to get her baby bump and she looks so pretty. They were eating breakfast when i saw them.

"I made you breakfast also." Brooke said.

"Thanks." I said as I sat down to eat.

later on I heard a doorbell.Ii went up to go answer the door, as I opened the door it was Robert.

"Alexa...I came to apologize for what I did to you I was hoping you could give me a second chance? Robert pleaded.

"I do accept your apology Robert but I'm dating Austin..again" I told him.

Robert shook his head and left.

Brooke and Zach had finished eating and they left. I finished eating my breakfast and i went to my room. I was on Youtube on my laptop looking at videos of Austin singing. He had over 1,000 views. He was so cute and his singing was amazing. Then I texted Austin.

To Austin:

Hey babe, wanna come over?

To Alexa:

Sure babe. I will be there in 10 minutes.

To Austin:

OK babe ❤️

When the doorbell rang I knew it was Austin so I ran. When I opened the door he was smiling and he gave me a kiss. Then he picked me put and layed me on the couch. We spent the time kissing and talking about his concert tomorrow.

Being with Austin made me feel happy. I really loved him and I would do anything for him. Austin and I made dinner together, which was so cute and then we ate. He left after dinner because tomorrow is a big day for him and he needs to rest and he gave me a long kiss before he left.

* the phone ringing *

The caller ID said Nathalie. I started at it for a me moment then I remembered how much I loved Nathalie as a best friend.

Nathalie:

Hello Alexa.

Alexa:

Um.. Hi Nathalie.

Nathalie:

I just wanted to apologizes to you about you know.

Alexa:

Yea I accept your apology Nathalie, after all Austin and I are together again and we are past all of that.

Nathalie:

Well.. I was wondering could i move back in?

Alexa:

Sure, why not.

Nathalie:

YAY! Thank you Alexa!

Alexa:

Welcome, bye see you soon.

Nathalie:

Bye.

I was glad that Nathalie and I made up. I went to sleep early since tomorrow I had to wake up early to be with Austin at his concert.

*Next Morning*

It was 9:34am and I woke up to a call from Austin.

"Hello" i said.
"Good Morning babe!" He said excited.