Not An Update

Hey guys,
Ive been thinking a lot about this story and I decided I'm going to unpublish it. I was so young when I started this and disregarding the final chapter, I can't figure out how to wrap this all up. I wrote the final chapter awhile ago so I might publish that for y'all if y'all really want it so let me know.
I went back and reread this entire story yet again and just kept cringing the entire time. 13 year old me couldn't spell, sucked at English, and was a Dirtball who shouldn't of been cussing the way I was. I am 19 now and believe I can do a lot better than this.
I have no intention of finishing this story but I do, however, want to write a whole new Teen Wolf Fan fiction with the same characters and almost the same story line but a completely different plot.
Right now, I'm working on another Werewolf story, a story about time travel and Camelot, and just a teen fiction story that when I publish, I would love if y'all checked them out !
I think they're WAY better than this piece of Shit.
But look out for the final chapter that is already written and the new Teen Wolf Fan fiction that I will eventually be writing.

Follow me on instagram & Twitter & add me on Snapchat ! Shoot me a snap or DM saying you read "Your Alpha" !!
Instagram: __MirandaIrene
Twitter: MLinton3502
Snapchat: MLinton4502

I'm going to miss y'alls comments and support !

Love,
Miranda