Chapter Ten

Sorry it took so long to update.! I would've usually updated the next day but im doing another story and I wanted that to have a couple chapters so people would actually read it :) This chapter is gonna be really short because it's 5:56 am and I have yet to sleep since I woke up yesterday and its just a filler :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scotts POV~

"Stiles" me and Cynthia said at the same time. He just turned around and started blushing.

"I-i was j-just" he stuttered. "gravity" he stated and sat on the bed. Cynthia and I just laughed it off. Cynthia sat on her bed and I sat on the computer chair.

"So what do you have to tell me.?" I questioned. She looked uneasy. "Cynthia, im your big cousin. You can tell me anything."

"well remember how I told you that my father was killed by hunters.?" she asked. I just nodded my head. "I don't know how to tell you this"

"Just spit it out"

"It was the Argents. The argent's killed my father." she said.

"W-what.?" is all I could say. She had tears streaming down her face.

"More specifically, Allison. Your girlfriend killed your uncle" She stated. My whole world just crumbled beneath my feet. Allison, the girl I love, killed my uncle.

"Are you sure.?" I questioned.

"Scott im more than sure. I was there when it happened. Her image and scent is imprinted in my mind." she now was full on crying. Stiles was just hugging her. I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't find the strength to move.

"But how.? Were here in Beacon Hills and you were with him back in Philadelphia"

"That's the same thing stiles asked me. My father was one of the 10. The 10 are the most greatest, powerful, looked up to alphas lycanthropy has ever known. If a hunter kills one, they become high up in the hunters. Everyone respects them. 3 years ago, Allisons father killed Keamonte, also one of the 10 and before that, her grandfather killed one also. Theres only 7 of the 10 left. Her father wanted her to kill one so bad that they flew out to Philly and killed my father. I was there when it happened. She killed him right in front of me. I dont know if she saw me, though. When I met her tonight, I realized it was her. I swore when it happened, that if I ever found her, I'd kill her.'' Cynthia explained.

"B-but you can't kill her" I whispered.

~Cynthias POV~

"B-but you can't kill her" These five ssimple words coming from Scott's mouth had so much power to send me over the edge. I jumped up with anger.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT KILL HER.!? HE KILLED MY FUCKING DAD.! AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE. WHY DO I HAVE TO LOSE SOMEONE I LOVED AND LOOKED UP TO JUST SO SHE CAN GET RESPECT.!??" I screamed aat Scott. Stiles grabbed my hand when in jumped up but I easily flicked him off.

Scott stood up and tried grabbing my shoulders but I pushed him awayn He went flying into the wall and cracked it.

"DONT TOUCH ME" I yelled back. As he stood up, I fell down and hugged my knees. "Don't touch me" I whispered and cried. Hard. Stiles picked me up and put me on my bed. He cuddled with me for a little bit as I cried into his chest. I listened to his heartbeat and it calmed me down.

I glanced over at Scott and his head was in his hands. His body was shaking. He had his shirt off. There was blood on my wall and on his shirt, which was now on my floor. His wound healed though. I felt bad for hurting him but that's how angry he got me. "Im sorry" I whispered knowing he could hear me.

"Its fine" he whispered back. "You didn't mean to. You're angry and I made it worse. Im sorry"

I was still in Stiles's arms. My head still on his chest. Scott stood up and walked over to the bed. He kissed my forehead and whispered in Stiles's ear "thanks for behibg here for her" and walked out.

I fell asleep in his arms. I dreamt of my dad that night. Its crazy how much I miss him. You know, I never had that moment where I just break down and cry because I miss him so much.? But by the way things are going here, I feel like im gonna have that moment soon.