Chapter Sixteen

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.!!! I REPEAT, SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.!!! If you don't like reading sexual scenes, don't read this chapter. Sorry to those who will not read because of the sexual content. To those of you who will read, I hope you enjoy.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Stiles POV~

My Baby: Love u too<3

I was on my way to Cynthia's house now. I need to sleep with her tonight. Not like that.! I just want to cuddle with her.

I parked outside her house and climbed up the balcony thingy. I jumped on the balcony and slid open her window. Thank god, she's down stairs. Shit.! Nevermind she's coming upstairs right now.! I sat on her bed with a big ass grin on my face.

She walked in, saw me and jumped in my arms. My back landed on the bed and she was sitting on me kissing me. Im so happy I have this back. My hands were on her waist and hers were running through my hair. She flipped us over and and I was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started kissing her again. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly allowed her access. Our tongues explored eachothers mouths. I pulled off her jacket not breaking the kiss. She pulled off my shirt only breaking it for a second. Once it was off, she started kissing me again. I stopped kissing her for about 4 seconds to pull off her shirt and then her tank top. She was just sitting there in her black and purple cheetah print bra. I am sooo tempted right now like im a 16 year old virgin.

I jumped on her and started kissing her again. She instantly started kissing back. "I love you" I mumbled against her lips.

~Cynthias POV~

"I love you too" I said still kissing him. I started playing with his hair and he started rubbing up and down my sides. "Take them off" I instructed. He started taking off his pants slowly and never broke the kiss. He finally got them off and I stuck my hands in his boxers and grabbed the elastic band of them. He shivered at my touch.

"Take yours off" He mumbled and I did as told. I slipped off my boots and skinny jeans. I was in my matching bra and underwear. Stiles just stared at me with lust in his eyes. "Are you just teasing me again.?" He asked, the lust fading from his eyes and I laughed.

"Actually, Im not" I said being truthfully. The lust returned and he pounced at me. A heavy makeout session began again.

He went to take off my underwear and I remembered that Scott was in the other room.

"S-stop" I whispered moving his hands away.

"You told me that you werent gonna tease me" Stiles pouted.

"Scott's in the room right next to me. Remember how he's a werewolf.? Well yeah, he has super hearing and im pretty sure he'd hear me" I said, getting up, and getting my pajamas from my dresser and putting them on.

"So what you're saying is that you're loud.?" Stiles smirked.

"Shuttup.!" I said laughing and throwing a shirt at him.

He stood up and walked towards me. God he's so attractive. "You're too cute." He said pecking my lips.

"Not as cute as you" wow that sounded so corny. Im mad I just said that.

"You're way cuter than me" He said putting his hands on my butt.

"You're right. Im way cuter than you" I said and smiled. He laughed and kissed me again. We started making out. We tend to do this alot.

"Jump" He muttered and I did as told. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and kept the kiss going. "Want to go to my house.? My dads at work til tomorrow. He has the night shift."