Chapter Twenty Nine

Just to let you guys know, Some Vampire Diaries facts come into the story for Mik. Hope you enjoy this chapter.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Isaacs POV~

"No." She said. It feels like I just got shot about a hundred time with wolfsbane laced bullets.

I backed up a little bit. "Why do you keep leading me on then.!?" I feel like im about to cry. I fell inlove with Cynthia the moment I met her and she just ripped my heart out.

"First of all" She began. "You didn't let me finish. I was gonna say, No, I wouldn't like to be yours. I would love to be yours." She said smiling. I smiled even wider. I ran up and kissed her, hard, picked her up and spun her around while still keeping my lips against hers.

I set her down and put my forehead against hers and kept smiling. She was too.

"I can't believe I finally have you." I said.

"Well believe it. You have me and there's nowhere else I'd rather be." She leaned up and kissed me real fast. "As much as I love standing here and kissing you, I have to go to Mik's house to feed her."

"Okay. Let's go." I said and intertwined my fingers with Hers. This is so perfect. "Wanna walk or drive.?"

"Lets walk. It means I can spend more time with you." She said and I put my arms around her. She was standing infront of me and holding both of my hands and had her head against my chest.

We walked like this all the way to Mik's house. Huh, she lives in the house 2 down from my old one.

"Now remember, Mik's dad knows about me and her but Mik's mom, and brother dont." Cynthia said.

"How old is her brother.? And have you ever met him.?" I got really protective.

"He's 17 and no, I never met him." she said as she knocked on the door.  

A boy answered the door. He was tall, tan, had a perfect quiff and was really built. Damn, this must be the brother.

"Can I help you.?" He said staring at Cynthia.

"You must be Justin." Cynthia said.

"Yeah and what's your name beautiful.?" I was getting more mad by the second.

No homo, but this guy is really good looking. Better than me.

"Cynthia. Is your dad here.?" Cynthia was annoyed.

"Now, what does a beautiful girl want with a married man when you can have me.?"

"Listen dude, im here boyfriend and I suggest you stop talking to her like that or you'll regret it. Now, Im going to ask nicely. Where's your father.?" I got in his face.

"Seriously" he looked around me, at Cyn. "This guy.? You could do way better."

"That's it." I went to grab him but Cynthia grabbed my arms.

"Isaac, dont. He's not worth it." I calmed a bit and stepped back.

"Justin, can you please get your dad.?" She asked as politely as she could but I could tell she was angry.

"Go on a date with me and Ill think about it." He smirked.

"I have a fucking boyfriend.! Why dont you understand im not interested in you.!?" She raised her voice.

"But Im-" He was cut off by a little girl, who im guessing was Mik, running past Justin and hugged Cyns legs. She bent down to Mik's level and hugged her. "Cynthia.!!!"