Chapter Thirty Five

Im sorry for such the long wait but THE CHAPTERS FINALLY UP.! WOOOOOOOOO.!!!!! Im not gonna have time to post as frequently as I did before because school starts tomorrow and I start volleyball Tuesday... I hope you enjoy this chapter.!!

~Scotts POV~

Cynthia just fainted.! Why did she faint.!?

"Cynthia, wake up.!" I shook her. "Please, wake up.!"

"We need to get her to the hospital.!" Derek picked her up, bridal style, and started to fast walk towards the door.

"Stiles, stay here with Cora, Lydia and Sheraine while we take her to the hospital." I told him and he nodded. I ran out the door and down the hallway and caught up with Isaac and Derek. We ran down the steps and out to Derek's Camaro.

I grabbed her from Derek's arms and layed her across Isaac's and I's laps in the backseat. Derek too off towards the hospital. I hope Cyns okay.

~Cynthias POV~

I woke up to the sound of beeping and a Sanitizer-y smell. Looking at the plain white walls I started to wonder, am I in a hospital.?

Memories of last night filled my brain; The alphas attacking Derek, Aiden snapping my neck, Boyd dying, it being my fault, then fainting. I started to cry as images of Boyd crossed my mind.

"Shh, its okay, Cyn. You're okay." Someone said from beside me, grabbing my hand. Hmm.? I didn't even notice someone was holding it. I looked over to see that it was Scott who was holding my hand. I pulled in the tears and tried to talk.

"No, im not okay, Scott.! Boyd was killed and I couldn't do anything about it.! Its my fault he's dead.!" I raised my voice.

"Cynthia, its not your fault.!" Derek chimed in and I looked over to see him and Isaac on the other side of the room sitting in chairs.

"And how is that, Derek.!? Huh.!? How the hell is it not my fault.!?" I snapped back.

He stood up and got really close to my bed. I sat up in the bed and faced him. He got a little too close to me. Normally, I wouldn't care that its Derek whos close to me but im mad right now.

"It's not your fault because its mine.! If I wouldnt of got beat up by Kali, Boyd would still be alive.! Its not your fault.!" He got even closer to my face.

"Get out of my face with your hot ass breath.!" I said and sat back on my bed. I lied, his breath ain't hot, it smells like mint and Burger King. How does it smell like Burger King.? There isn't one around here. This made Isaac and Scott giggle.

"Stop joking around. Its not your fault." He said and sat next to me.

He's starting to get it through my head. Its not my fault but it isn't his either.!

"Okay, its not my fault." I said and looked at him.

"I swear she's bipolar." Scott mumbled under his breath and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and continued talking.

"Its not my fault." Derek nodded. "But its not yours either.!" He went to talk but I stopped him. "Its not your fault."

He nodded again and sat back where he was originally.

"So when can I get out of here.?" I sighed and layed back.

"Actually, now. Since im your Aunt, I can sign you out. You're fine. You just had a panic attack and fainted for a couple of hours." Aunt Melissa answered my question as she walked into the room.

"A couple of hours.? What time is it.!?" I asked while I looked for my phone.

"You were out for about 24 hours. Its 6 pm."