Chapter Thirty Three

~Cynthias POV~

Harry: Hey Cyn :)

Me: Sup curly.!

Harry: but u have curly hair too :(

Me: yes, yes I do. In fact its curlier than yours... HAHA

Harry: ur mean

Me: that I am

Harry: Can't wait to finally meet u tmr.!!

Me: I know.! I've loved 1D since 2010 and I finally get to meet you guys.! Promise I won't fangirl :P

Harry: Wasn't worried about that... you seem really cool.

Me: well having a famous uncle helps with not fangirling around celebrities...

Harry: famous uncle.?

Me: Yeah, my dads brother is Kevin Hart... I mean look at my name,,, Cynthia Denae McCall-Hart...

Harry: I only knew u as Cynthia McCall. I didn't know your last name was McCall-Hart.

Me: Yeah its McCall-Hart but I just go by McCall so ppl dont know he's my uncle nd its too much to pronounce...

Harry: makes sense, I would too

Me: yeah... well I have to go,,, Scott wants me ill ttyl

Harry: alright, bye love :)

So harry doesn't know that im a hybrid and almost killed myself yesterday. I still can't believe I did that. Hanging yourself can traumatize a person.

I walked into Scott's room. He was sitting on the floor, Isaac was spread out on the chair.

"Fuck did you want, Scott.!? I was texting Harry.!"

"That's exactly why I called you. I dont want you going tomorrow. If we can't watch you and make sure you dont get sacrificed, you're not going anywhere were not allowed." Scott said, not looking up from his phone.

"Im not getting sacrificed anytime soon, Scott. Im going to hangout with One Direction tomorrow and you can't stop me." I crossed my arms.

"I probably wont be able to but he might." He pointed at Isaac who was now standing next to me.

"Cynthia, please dont go. If you get sacrificed, I don't know what I would do. Scott would go insane and your mom would probably go in denial. You can't go." He said getting really close to my face.

"How about we make a deal." I began and Scott looked up from his phone. "I promise to stay around here and yous can follow us. Just make sure they dont see you."

"That'll work." Scott said and looked right back down at his phone. He must be texting Allison.

"Good." I said and went back to my room with Isaac following me.

"So what time is the limo picking you up tomorrow.?" Isaac asked as we both sat on my bed.

"Harry said around 12. Were going out to lunch first then we can do whatever I want."

"Harry.? How did you talk to Harry.?" he asked as we layed down. He pulled me really close to his chest.

"I have his number. We text all the time." He pulled away and looked at me.

"Does he like you.?"

"Define 'like'."

"I mean does he like like you.?"

"Oh, yeah, he does. He told me like 3 times but I dont like him. I mean I love him but I dont even know him to like him like that. You know what I mean.?" He pulled me close to him again.