Chapter Seven

~Cynthias POV~

My mood is so bummed now. Like I dont feel like doing anything. The bitch ruined my night. She seems nice and we could've been good friends but the whole 'she killed my dad now i have to kill her' thing isn't in a good friendship. I really want to just drag her little werewolf hunter ass into the drive way and beat her the fuck up. I would've done that if i wasnt a werewolf. Since im a werewolf i can just slash her neck. But there's only one problem to my plan: She's scotts girlfriend. I will tell him when we get home.

''OH MY GOD!'' i yelled. I would never get so worked up over a claw machine before but im really mad right now. ''ALL I WANT IS THAT ONE DIRECTION HEART AND I CANT EVEN GET IT!''

''Calm down babe. Its just a game'' Stiles wrapped his arms around me from behind. Only if he knew i was a lykan and Allison killed my dad.

''Im calm. There is just a lot on my mind right now. I need to take it out on something.'' I turned around facing him, still wrapped in his arms. ''Can you spend the night tonight?''

i asked and pecked his lips. ''You know Ms.McCall and your mom wouldnt like that''

'actually, Scott said he'll tell her that youre sleeping over with him'' i smiled and so did he. 'well okay then.'' he pecked my lips. 'and i gotta tell you something really important. It cant wait so ill tell you tonight okay?'' i said while pulling his arms off me and grabbing his hand. 'Yeah okay''. We walked back to where Scott, The bitch, Lydia and Jackson were.

~Allisons POV~

Cynthia kept staring at me in the car. It was kind of weird. But I didnt let it get to me. During the first game, she bowled great. Every time it was her turn she got a strike. Kind of like how Scott does. But iknow his werewolf reflexes do that for him. His eyesight, speed and aaim have a lot to do with it. She does the exact same stance as him too. Its kind of odd. I hope shes not apart of Dereks pack. Nahh. She couldnt be. Scott wouldve told me. Im just over reacting.

Cynthia and Stiles were by the claw machine. He had his arms wrapped around her waist and she was facing him. It was adorable.

''Theyre cute'' I began. ''I think its great that Stiles finally found love''

''Yeah. I like the fact that Cynthia is dating Stiles. After all she is my little cousin and Stiles is a good guy. He's not the type to cheat or anything'' Scott retorted.

''I like Cynthia. She's cute. I want her to hang out with us at school on Monday'' Lydia spoke up. ''We can have a little girl day tomorrow too''

''Thats a great idea. You dont mind right Scott?'' I faced scott.

''Yeah sure. I think it would be good for my her. Since shes new and all''

'Great!'' Lydia said. Jackson been passed out this whole time. ''Shes coming, Lets ask her''

~Cynthias POV~

I sat on the litte bowling ally chair thingy. Stiles sat behind me.

''So Cynthia...'' Lydia began. ''Tomorrow, me and allison want to have a girls day with you. You know to like show you around beacon hills, we can go shopping, and get to know you. Want to?''

Id rather have Derek slice my neck then have a girls day with them. ''Yeah sure. Sounds like fun!'' I lied and put on a fake smile.

'YAY! Girls day!'' Allison smiled and jumped up. ''So next game?''

Scott jumped up. And so did Lydia. I guess the sudden movements woke Jackson up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy.!!!! So I wanted to ask a question... Would yous rather me update a short chapter like this every two days or a long chapter every Monday and Friday.!? Let me know.! Please vote and comment. Maybe ill put you in the story as one of Cynthias friends or something. Idk... Mkay BYE.!!!

~1DSterekMSFT