Chapter Twenty Three

~Stiles POV~

I am so overwhelmed right now. Kevin Hart is my girlfriends Uncle. Nick Cannon considers her as his little sister and JB Smoove is protective towards her. And I just met all three of them. Im having the best weekend ever.

Kevin and Nick just left to go that movie thing. Scott eventually came down and ate breakfast with me while Cynthia sat on the counter texting somebody and giggling.

"Why are you laughing.?" I asked her while taking a sip if my apple juice.

"Im texting Harry." She replied simply, not looking up from her phone.

I choked on my juice feeling a little bit jealous. Scott gave me the 'im sorry' look ans continued eating.

Scott and I finished and a short, Asian lady in her mid 30's came in the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

"Did you like your breakfast.?" She asked.

"Yes.! It was great.! Thanks Lucy.!" Cynthia said.

"No problem, Cynthia. I know you loved chocolate chip pancakes and lots of fruit that's why I made you it" She smiled.

"Thanks again" she said and hugged her from behind. She pulled away and walked towards me and Scott.

"Hollywood.?" She asked and Scott and I jumped up.

"Hell yeah.!" Scott said and ran out the door. We laughed and followed. I walked down the path to my jeep but Cynthia walked away.

"Where you going Cyn.?" I asked.

She smiled and opened the forage door that revealed 8 cars. I walked over, awestrucked. "Wanna take one of these.?"

"Yes. Yes I do"

"Well these 4 are mine" she said pointing at a row of sexy vehicles. "These 4 are uncle Kevin's"

"Can we take the convertable.?" I asked pointing at the red 1961 Ferrari 250 gt California.

"Yeah.!" She grabbed the keys off the wall and handed them to me. "Here you go"

I took them and hopped in the car. Oh the seats felt so nice. Im like inlove with this car. Cynthia got in the backseat and Scott ran up and hopped in the front.

I stuck the keys in the ignition and took off.

~HollyWood~

"Can We go to the Hollywood walk of fame.!?" Cynthia beamed.

"Yeah" I said and pulled over and parked the car. We walked over to the sidewalk, Cynthia and I's hands together, and Scott on the other side of her.

"OOOO Ellen DeGeneres.! Take my picture.!" Cynthia said, handing me her phone and sitting on the ground Behind the star and smiling her beautiful smile. I snapped the picture and handed her phone back to her. "Thanks babe" she pecked my lips.

We walked around the Hollywood Walk Of Fame for a little while then I saw the star I needed a picture with. I handed Scott my phone and I crouched down infront of his star.

I smiled and Scott took the picture.I stood up and grabbed my phone and smiled like an idiot.

"You're such a dork" Cynthia laughed and grabbed my phone locking it and then turning it back on. "You would be the one who is hype enough to set a picture of you with Mickey Mouse's star as your lock screen."

I grabbed my phone back and hugged her from behind. She started smiling and I took a picture of both of us. Then I took one of me, Scott and Cynthia.