Chapter Twenty Eight

~Cynthias POV~

Its been a pretty good dance so far. Ethen is here with Danny and Aiden and Lydia have been dirty dancing since we got here. I've been watching the two twins. So have Bellina, Zeke and James, making sure they weren't going to try anything.

I was currently sitting at a table, with a drink, just watching them. Good thing they were close together.

The song quickly switched from a fast, upbeat song so a slow song. Everyone grabbed their date and started dancing. "Wanna dance.?" I turned around to see Isaac. I smiled at him.

"Yeah, sure.!" I grabbed his hand and went out onto the dance floor. I made sure we were close to Ethen and Aiden, so I could still keep an eye on them.

"You know, you look really gorgeous tonight" He said, putting his hands on my hips. My hands found their way around his neck.

"So you're saying I dont any other night.?!"

He stiffened and got defensive. "No that's not what I-" I cut him off by giggling. He smiled. "And you were kidding"

"Yeah. I was. Why'd you get so defensive.?" I cocked my head to the side and stared into those pools of blue called eyes.

"I didn't want you to ever think that you weren't beautiful every single minute of the day. No matter what, you're always going to be beautiful." Isaac is seriously one of the sweetest boys I know.

"You mean that.?"

"Yeah. I do. You're beautiful and always will be."

I just smiled, blushed and looked down. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head to face him.

"I have something for you." He said and pulled out a little black box.

"Really.?"

"Yeah. Here." He handed me the box and I opened it. It held the most beautiful bracelet I've seen. It was silver and completely made of different size, and shaped hearts. The hearts were intertwined with eachother. I looked up at him.

"Do you like it.?"

"I love it, Isaac. Can you help me.?" I asked while I took the bracelet from the box and he placed it around my right wrist and hooked the latch thingy.

"Thank you. Its perfect.!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Just like you." I pulled away and looked at him. He started to lean down and he kissed me again. It wasn't as rough as the first one, it was more passionate and sweet.

"What in the hell are you doing with my cousin.!?" Scott yelled. We pulled away and looked at Scott. I rolled my eyes.

He glared at Isaac and grabbed my hand. "Come on." He pulled me away. I looked back at Isaac and mouthed 'Im Sorry'. He simply nodded and Scott pulled me out the Gym and into the girls locker rooms. I started to change out of my dress and into the outfit I brought just incase The Alphas do something. I didn't care, I changed right infront of Scott. Its just a pair of dark skinny jeans, a plain white tee, a brown leather jacket and matching brown combat boots.

"What.!?" I snapped once he let go of my wrist.

"What were you doing.!? What was he doing.!? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT.!?"

"Its called kissing. You know that thing that you and Allison do almost every minute of the day when your not bitching at me.!"

"Cynthia, you were kissing Isaac. ISAAC. He's not Stiles. I understood the whole 'date to the dance' thing. You and Stiles aren't dating but Isaac.? Why Isaac.?"