Chapter 13

Catherine McMillan

--------------------------------

We arrived at a crepe shop. Michael opened the door for me. I entered and he followed. The sweet smell of strawberries, chocolate, blueberries, and more filled the shop. It had the real essence of a sweets shop. We went to a vacant table. The people kept looking at Michael like they were day dreaming. Don't they see a hot guy like this everyday? I mean come on! He's not that hot, I think. Then most girls glared at me. It sent shivers down my spine. Seriously? Michael and I aren't even couples! Wait, do they see us that way?! Oh my fucking goodness. I don't want that. Who fall for this jerk anyway? I would congratulate Michael if ever he seriously falls in love with a girl because seriously speaking, that guys is a total flirt, slut, and jock. Talk about me being bad. But what I'm saying about him is true anyway. He pulled out the chair and gestured me to sit and so I did. Wow, is he being a gentleman? That's new.

"What would you like Catherine?", he asked. I looked at the menu and said,

"Blueberry Whip Cream please.". He smiled and went to the counter. A few minutes later, Michael came back bringing a tray with crepes. He laid the tray on the table and sat down with me. 

"Thanks.", I told him as I took my crepe. 

"No problem Catherine.", he replied. We silently ate our crepes. As minutes passed by, it totally felt awkward. I cleared my throat which caught his attention.

"Are you okay? Do you need water?", he said. Was he concerned for me? Aww how sweet of him. This made me smile.

"I'm okay Michael. Don't worry.", I replied. He sighed in relief and we both continued to eat. Seriously, it's been awhile now but I feel like we're being watched.

--------------------------------

Dylan Wilson

--------------------------------

"Look Dylan, this is stalking and I hate doing this.", Stacy said. I looked at her and replied,

"Then why did you come with me?", I asked.

"I just got curious after you told me the whole story.", she replied.

"Let's be quiet. Looks like Catherine's noticed that someone's spying on her. Let's keep a low profile. Got that?", I begged Stacy and she nodded in return. I sighed and looked back at the two people eating crepes. Geez, it's making me irritated seeing those two together. It's also making me sad for some reason. I didn't want to do this at first but i was really feeling uncomfortable.

--------------------------------

Michael Collins

 -------------------------------

We were done eating our crepes. 

"so where do you want to go next?", I asked.

"The arcade would be good so that we could burn all the we ate right now.", she replied.

"Good idea. Let's go?", I asked and Catherine nodded in reply. We both stood up and I offered to carry Catherine's bag and to my surprise, she accepted the offer. We walked towards the entrance of the arcade and Catherine arrived first. I could tell that she was excited and I can't help but smile. 

"Let's try this first!", she called out to me and I gave her the sign to go. She excitedly went and I just followed behind. I guess she loved the arcade. She's so happy being here. I stood beside her, about three feet away. She was doing the kinect. It's a game where you follow the dancing image flashed on the flat screen.