47

-Vanessa

"...and that's basically what happened up until now."I say.

I look down at my mortified parents and my surprised younger brother. "So... you're pregnant with his child?"my mom whispers. I nod. "Yeah. Almost 3 months."I smile and rub my stomach. "And you.... think you love him?"my dad hisses. I shake my head.

"No, I know I do. I love him. He loves me. We're meant to be-"

"Vanessa, my dear girl,"my mom starts and stands up. She makes her way towards me. "what has he done to you? What has he told you for you to possibly believe that all of this was for the greater good? Ashton.... is a criminal."she hisses.

I wince at the word and shake my head. "No he's not, don't call him that."

"He killed his parents!"

"He had a horrible childhood!"I excuse him.

"He's a stalker, he watched your every move for 3 years."she says.

"He wanted to make sure I was okay all the time-"she cuts me off.

"He beat you with a whip."she growls.

"H-he only meant it out of discipline and love."

"He sexually abused you."

"It's n-not assault if I was okay with it."

"He took you away from your own family-"

"Only so we could have our own! Mom, I love him and he loves me! He's the only one who will EVER love me! He's the ONLY ONE for me!"I shout.

She narrows her eyes and shakes her head. "I bet he told you that, didn't he?"she asks.

"Yes, and it's true."I say and step into her face, gaining anger.

"Don't get an attitude with me, young lady. You might be back home and I'm happy about that but that doesn't mean I won't treat you like the child you are for believing such stupid things."she spits.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Ashton wouldn't treat me like this."I mumble.

"What? What would Ashton do for you, huh? Would he buy you flowers and tell you 'I love you so much and you're the only one for me blah blah blah'"she mimics him.

I find my blood boiling at her actions.

"Fuck this. I don't have to stay here."I say and walk to the door.

She grabs my hand and turns me back to her. "Vanessa, you just got back and you are not going anywhere. You here me? You're going straight to your room and you aren't coming out until I say."she growls at me.

I narrow my eyes. "Fine."I spit and yank out of her grip.

I begin to walk to the stairs.

"And by the way, as soon as Ashton gets back, I'm going with him. He loves me. We're having a family together whether you like it or not. Nothing is going to change that."I say and continue my way up the stairs.

----

-2 Days Later-

-Ashton

I wake up to loud gunshot. I raise my head only for a hard punch to hit my face. I grunt and look back up to be punched again in the stomach.

This time a wad of blood comes out of my mouth. I spit it out and slowly look up. Bart stands there with a large smile. "Good morning."he chuckles. I narrow my eyes.