41

(A/N- THIS IS LONNNG CHAPTER)

-Ashton

I wake up to the feeling of lips being pressed on mine. My eyes snap open and I notice Vanessa's kissing me softly.

I smile and kiss her back with my hand sliding down her side. She runs her hair through my hair and separates the kiss. "I don't want you to go, Ash. Please."she whispers. I feel her breath hitting my face and her fingers still tangling themselves in my hair.

"Babe, I have to."I chuckle softly. She shakes her head and frowns. "No, you don't. Please."she whispers.

"Vanessa, there's nothing that you can say that's gonna stop me from going."I say and sit up. She groans of frustration. "Ashton, you don't know my uncle. He's dangerous!"she complains.

"So? Everyone I deal with is dangerous."

I feel her arms snake their way around my shoulders and she rests her head on my shoulder. I place my hands on her arms and smile.

She's really become attached to me, hasn't she? I can't say I feel bad for making her this way because I don't. This is actually all I wanted. For her to want me the way I want her.

"Fine....how long are you going to be gone though?"she asks. "Only 2 days. No more no less. Unless plans change which isn't happening, pumpkin."I say. "Okay....promise?"she says with a soft tone. "I promise, I'll be home as soon as possible."I smile. She places a soft peck against my cheek and lets it linger for a second or so before departing from me.

She gets up from the bed and stretches her arms out.

I smile at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend. I forgot last night she went to sleep wearing nothing but her underwear and bra- which are both lace. It's amazing how she's a month pregnant and you can't even tell. Wow.

She smiles at me.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."she says. I nod and watch her walk to the bathroom door and walk in, closing the door.

I stand from my spot on the bed and stretch my arms, releasing all the tension in my shoulders.

I hum a random tune in my head and it occurs to me it's one of the songs that-

never mind.

Well, actually, I guess I should explain.

Last year me and the guys would mess around and whenever we weren't off doings deals we would go to Michael's and play in his basement. I would play the drums, Calum would play on the bass and Luke and Mikey would be on two different guitars. It was really fun but we never really did anything with it. We made a few songs but they aren't really anything good. We don't even wanna be in a band. And I think I'd like to keep it that way, especially how things are now. Plus that was all the way a year ago, I don't even play the drums anymore. I have a family to take care of now. I don't have time for that mess.

The song I'm humming to just happens to be one of the songs we would mess around with. We called it....what was it? I can't remember... oh yeah, it was like English Love Affair or some weird shit? I dunno. It was pretty catchy though.

I find myself mumbling the words to the song.

"When the lights go out
she's all I ever think about,
The picture burning in my brain
Kissing in the rain
I can't forget my english love affair
Today
I'm 7000 miles away
The movie playing in my head
of a king sized bed
I can't-"

I stop when I notice Vanessa smirking at me from across the room with her arms crossed.

"Babe, I didn't know you could sing."she says with a wide smile. I roll my eyes feelings the heat rush to my cheeks.