29

-Ashton

I wake up to a very upset looking Vanessa. She sleeps with a distressed look on her face and sweat beads dropping down her face.

I sit up and examine her. She tosses herself around and her breathing becomes heavy.

"ASHTON! NO!"she screams. My heart leaps and I rub her shoulder. "Babe, V, wake up!"I shout. She flips herself around, whining.

"Ness, wake up!"I yell. Her eyes snap open and she looks at me with terror written all over her face.

"It was just another dream...Okay."she whispers. "What's wrong? This is the 5th time this week you've been freaking out. Is everything okay?"I ask.

She chews down on her bottom lip. "Don't lie, babe. You can tell me anything."I say softly. She nods and sighs. "You were shot....and died. I couldn't do anything to help you."she whispers. My heart drops. Why would she dream about that?

"Ness, I'm not going anywhere. I'm safe, you're safe. We're both here and alive. There's nothing to worry about, baby. I promise."I say and wraps an arm around her waist. She sits up and tucks her head in my neck.

"I love you so much Ashton..."she says. "I love you too, V."I say and kiss the side of her head.

---

I'm just finishing getting dressed in my black AC/DC shirt and black ripped jeans.

Vanessa sits on my bed wearing a pair of blue ripped jeans and a random blue sweatshirt she found in her closet.

"We're going to Luke's house today. The guys'll have their girlfriends with them. You all should get along well."I inform her. She nods. "Okay."she says and smiles. I smile.

"I think you and Danielle will get along the best."I say. She nods. "She sounds nice."she says. I notice her voice is soft and mostly monotone.

I turn around to her and notice she's laying down and staring at the ceiling. "You okay?"I ask. "Yeah."she sighs and smiles. I lay down beside her on my stomach and twirl a strand of her hair in between my fingers.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I want a baby."she says softly.

WOAH WAIT A MINUTE WHAT--

I feel a smile pull across my face and my heart beings leaping.

"What makes you say that? Not that I'm not happy about it."I ask. She shrugs and looks over to me.

"I dunno... I've always wanted a mini me running around but maybe a mini you would be better."she giggles.

"Yeah....are you sure you want a baby with me? I mean, I know you want to finish school first."I say. She shrugs and scoots closer into me. "Yeah, I know.... but I don't wanna wait."she says. My smile is proud more evident than ever.

"So... when do you wanna get started?"I ask, slightly laughing. She laughs and presses a kiss on my cheek. "Whenever is fine, let's just let it happen."she decides. I nod. "Of course."I agree.

She begins kissing up my face and smiling.

I pin her down to the bed and press a long kiss on her lips. I trail the kisses down her neck causing her to giggle.

and so we begin.....

-----

-Luke

"Did Ashton and Vanessa get here yet?"Calum asks and sits beside me on the couch.

"Nope. Michael have you heard from him?"I ask. He shakes his head and pulls Danielle down into the couch with him. She smiles and cuddles into his embrace.

"I'll call him."I sigh and pull out my phone.

I dial Ashton's number and it rings a couple of times.

"Hey! This is Ashton, leave a message and I'll get back to you!"BEEEEEEP

I roll my eyes and call him again.

There's rustling around before I hear his voice.

"H-hello?"
"Mate, where are you?"
"Uh, I'm- uh- a bit busy right now?"
"Doing what? And why do you sound like you just ran 100 miles?"
"I'll explain to you when we get there-"
"How long will that be?"
"Give us 10 minutes. Geez."

He abruptly hangs up on me and I feel a smirk pull at my lips. "So?"Calum asks.

"He said they'll be here in 10. I think they were either smashing or he just did a workout. I personally think it's the first one."I chuckle. We all share a laugh and nod.

-----------------------

crappy filler but eh you get the point.

YEEEEY THEY'RE TRYING FOR A BABY YEEEEEEY

-Jenna