22

-Vanessa

I wake up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair. I snap my eyes open and see Ashton crouching down beside the bed and admiring me.

He looks into my eyes and forms a small smile.

"Hey beautiful."

I leap up and quickly wrap my arms around him. He chuckles and holds me tightly to him. I slightly wince, feeling my back sting a tiny bit. He loosens up a bit.

"Are you okay? Calum told me what happened."he says and separates from me. I sit in front of him; he stands on his knees in between my legs.

"Yeah, I'm fine.... are you okay? I was worried something happened to you."I say and start examining his face for any cuts or bruises. He laughs. "I'm okay, V.... you were... worried about me?"he asks with a surprised look on his face.

I understand why. I'm surprised, myself.

"Yeah. I was... I dunno why, I just, uh... I thought... uhm, I think-"

He cuts me off by smashing his lips down into mine. I surprisingly wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

What am I doing? Oh my God what's happening to me? Ugh why do I like this so much?!

He leans us downward and pins me to the bed. I let him take control of whatever is happening.

His hand travels down my side and grips my thigh. I nibble on his bottom lip causing him to smirk. He presses into the kiss making me lose my breath. I run a hand through his hair and pull away slightly to catch my breath. He smiles down at me.

I can feel myself blushing.

"Did you miss me?"he whispers.

Ya know what, fuck it. No reason to lie at this point.

"Yeah, I did."I say truthfully. He smiles and pecks my lips softly. "That makes me happy. We're making progress."he says, happily, and stands up straight. I raise an eyebrow and sit up.

"Progress? You make it sound like a project."I laugh. He chuckles at my comment and plays with a strand of my hair.

"Well, when you came here you hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. Yet, look where we are now."he says and looks from the strand of hair in his fingers into my eyes.

I nod. He goes back to playing with my hair and starts humming a random tune.

"So... can you tell me now?"I ask. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow the. back to my hair. "Tell you what?".

Don't play dumb with me.

"What your job is. What do you do for a living?"I ask. He takes a deep breath and continues playing with my hair.

If it's gonna take him a minute to answer. I'll give him a minute.

He sighs and looks in my eyes searching for something. I raise my eyebrows.

"I think we should dye your hair."he blurts.

WHAT.

My eyes go wide.

"What? Why?"I yelp and quickly back away from him. He raises his eyebrows and laughs. "Wow. Someone's scared."he chuckles. "Well I don't want my hair dyed! It damages easily."I say, running my hands through it. "Relax, I'll have Michael do it."he chuckles. I glare at him like he's burned P!ATD tickets.

"Why do we have to dye my hair? Can't we just paint my nails or something?"I complain. He rolls his eyes. "I can't tell you."he groans. "Why not?"

"I just can't, okay? Can you just trust me?... please?"he sighs out and looks at me.

My stomach drops at the look in his eyes. Ugh. Why does he have to look like that?

"I'm doing this for us, babe. You just have to trust me.... please?"he begs and reaches out his hand for me to take. I gaze into his eyes fearfully but slowly and hesitantly take his hand. He smiles and pulls me up with him. He presses a small kiss on my forehead. "Have you eaten?"he asks.

"Last night Calum bought me chicken and chocolate milk."I say. He chuckles. "Oh yeah! I forgot that's a weird thing of yours."he says. "It's not weird! Chocolate milk is the best drink ever and I just happen to like chicken with it!"I say defensively. He laughs.

"Whatever you say, princess."he says and kisses my head again.

My stomach erupts with butterflies every time he does that. Why. The. Fuck.

"So what color am I getting?"I ask.

He smiles down at me and pulls his phone out of his pocket. He texts someone but I can't see the screen because he's FREAKISHLY tall. I'm only 5'4". He's ALL THE WAY 6 FEET. Not gonna lie. I feel like a midget.

"Ash?"I say and poke his face. "What color is it gonna be?"I ask. He chuckles.

"Orange."

---------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY YES IM ON A ROLL

LETS SEE IF I CAN FL ANOTHER BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP😂🤞🏽

-Jenna