5

-Vanessa

I'm in the shower, washing my hair when two hands slide around my waist. I widen my eyes and jump slightly.

"It's okay, V. It's only me."he chuckles in my ear. I feel my gag reflexes kicking in but I hold back my vomit.

He's in a shower with me. I'm naked. He's naked. This is just gross.

I continue scrubbing the shampoo in my hair and close my eyes; I pretend he's not here.

"You're missing a spot."he speaks before running his hands through my hair. I let him wash my hair and cross my arms in front of my chest.

He runs his fingers through my scalp and over the good spots on my head, nicely massaging me. I close my eyes and let my shoulders slouch. He gets all around my head while moving his fingers at a nice pace.

This feels...nice. WAIT nO HoLD Up A mInUTe--

I take his fingers away from my head and quickly rinse out the shampoo.

"I'm done, I've already washed so I'm gonna get out."I say, moving behind him and keeping my eyes away from any of his manhood areas.

He grabs my hand. "You'll get dressed in here. I set your clothes on the sink."he says firmly and begins washing himself. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Okay."I say and get out of the shower.

I grab the towel and cover myself with it, drying quickly.

Maybe if I get done fast enough he won't see me naked in the front.

I look and see a large black shirt; probably his. I lift it and my eyes come across a set of black lace under garments. I scoff and shake my head.

Perv.

I quickly slide the underwear up my legs and hook the bra on before slipping the shirt over my small frame.

Wait a minute.

I lift the shirt up and notice the bra...

GROSS! HE CAN SEE MY NIPPLES THROUGH IT!

I breathe hard and mumble curses under my breath before dropping the shirt back down.

"Ashton."I say in a clear voice. "Yes, my love?"he says from the other side of the curtain. "I need a brush for my hair."I say. "It should be in the cabinet."

I open the cabinet doors and see perfumes, soaps, toothpaste, toothbrush, nail polishes, a comb and a brush.

Wow, he is SERIOUSLY HELLA SUPER dedicated.

I grab the brush and begin to run it through my hair. The water turns off and Ashton steps out of the shower. I divert my eyes away from him and focus on the sink.

"Are you tired?"he asks. I shake my head, no. All day I've been asleep.

"We could....watch a movie?"he suggests. I shake my head, no, again. "Wanna play a game?"he asks. I continue the gesture. "How about baking! I know you like making cookies."he smiles.