Episode Eleven (Clip Two)

----(Tension music starts playing)----

(Present time.....)

The Elemental Drifters stood still in shock. A dark element racer was challenging them to a battle. Everyone didn't know what to do, it all happen so quickly. He stood on the hood of his R33.

"Alright, who's your pro fire element racer! I demand to race him now!" The dark racer yelled. But soon he looked shocked as he recognized someone from the crowd.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Joel the loser, I didn't know you were chosen." The racer said.

"It has been a while.... Jack!" Joel said the racers name out loud that shocked everyone.

"He knows this guy?!"

"How?!"

"Wait isn't that racer that lost on Friday?"

Joel stood there looking at Jack in the eye. His class bully is now one of the greatest threats to mankind. A dark fire element racer. He wouldn't know who the dark element racer was yet. All he need to do was focus on Jack first.

"Alright Jack, we'll do a classic time attack. Down from here to the toll booth at Oi JCT, how's that?" He asked the golden hair who grinned uncontrollably.

"Let do it!" He replied with a evil grind and went to his GT-R. The brown hair also got ready.

"Joel, are you sure about this?" JL asked the brown hair inspecting his car. "If you lose, probably the darkness would invade us without even needing to challenge the Light!"

"It may be true," Joel began, closing the hood of his 350GT. "Stuff like that could happen, but I won't give up now!"

JL was surprised of Joel's motivation.

"When I was a kid, I had promised someone that I'll be a racer when I grow older. I've forgotten who she was, but I made her a promise I'll never break! That is to be the best in racing!!" Joel exclaimed. "So I'll never back out in a race! Even if my opponent is a dark fire elemental racer!"

JL was moved. "Said like a true racer. Well then, good luck!" The two did a bro handshake.

"Oh, one more thing Joel."

"Huh?"

"I'll see ya on the finish line, with you in first place!" JL said.

"Alright, thanks!" Joel went to his Skyline and drove onto the highway with the R33 behind.

"JL let's follow," Louis suggested.

JL: *nods*
_________________________________________
Jack

Elemental Drifters_________________________________________

Elemental Drifters
_________________________________________

Next clip