Episode Seven

Special appearence: Den1212

(Hakone, japan)

It was at the dead of the night. The only sound was frogs and crickets making their annoying mating calls deep into forest.

But soon something unnatural was heard. It wasn't the sound of thunder but man-made gasoline engines coming in hot. Echoes of hard rubber burning also accompanying them.

Two cars were battling as they parallel drifted out off a corner. The one leading was a gray Nissan Fairlady 350z followed by an Nissan Silvia S13.

"Damn, this guy's good!!!" The racer in the S13 said nervously as he shifted gears. He had sweat all over his forehead as he furiously steer his car. "I MUST KEEP UP!!!"

However, the racer in the 350z was smiling. He was only using one hand on the steering wheel as he effortlessly cornered past a small corner.

"You call this guy a professional? He's no faster than a tourist bus!" The racer laughed as he shifts gears and drifted into a corner. "I could even beat him with my eyes closed."

Then the 350z immediately took the lead from behind and entered a corner as the S13 tried to keep up.

But after he exited the corner, the Fairlady was gone. Completely disappearing in the series of wavy corners.

"I lost......" was all the S13 racer could say hopelessly.
______________________________________
(Back at the summit.....)

The racers came back from the match on the summit. A large crowd of the members of the Elemental Drifters gathered around the two racers as they settle some differences.

"Hah, that's right you lost so pay up!" The Fairlady Z driver demanded as the S13 racer who lost paid 500 bucks to him and grunted.

Airi and Mr. Alex was among the crowd feeling disgusted. Betting was being carried out in their official race and it wasn't making them look professional as a private organization.

"This guy's betting on the race." Airi told herself.

"Hey, you can't bet money like that!" She yelled furiously at the 350z racer. "Our organization won't tolerate any disgusting acts of gambling!"

"Hey, I can bet all I want. As long as I win fairly." He replied boastfully. "And didn't this guy agreed to bet. Hah, he was so arrogant telling everyone that he could beat me." He exclaimed, making the S13 racer grunt.

"Your organization racers are weak! I, Taiki Yoshi, wanna race someone more challenging here!" He demanded pointing at the crowd.

"A challenger who I heard is getting more fame since last month." The Fairlady Z driver smiled smugly.

"I wanna race the Light Element!"

Then the audience began whispering as Airi grunted.

"He's asking for Louis..."
______________________________________
Episode seven~ The Ultimate drift legend!

*Ring!!!!*

The school bells rang again as Louis and Joel were exiting their classroom, talking as they went.

"......yeah, so that's how I almost got busted by my parents last week." Louis said, remembering the time he went to L.A. to drag race.

"A new set of tyres from Japan is pretty dope though I must say." Joel replied. But there was an odd tone in his voice. It sounding like he was feeling done or something.