Episode Five (Clip Two)

(You can activate the video on top now)

----('Ken blast- The top' starts playing)----

Louis closes his eyes to ignore the racer mocking him. Everything blacks out as he remembers Mr. Kenner the mechanic, JL and Joel, everyone helping him to repair Mercy and the members of the Elemental Drifters. He wouldn't fail them now, not tonight. Then he opens his eyes and sees the open road with very few late night drivers. He turns to the side and saw Joel who nodded at him. Louis did the same and kept his eyes front again. Then Airi took a checkered flag and stood in the middle of both cars.

"5....4....3....2....1 GO!!!"

*I recommend you to take your time reading the countdown until the beat of the song drops*

(Beat drops)

The two cars launched forward, leaving everyone behind in the dust. Louis shift gears and speed forward. Adrenaline pumped through Louis's body as he raced on the asphalt.

"Damn this guys got more horsepower." The man mumbled to himself as he saw Louis's car catching up. "But he won't last, let's see what you got!!" The man exclaimed and changes gear. He speeds widening the gap between him and the Mercedes. Louis was tempted to activate the nitro but he was stopped by his car.

"Not now Louis, not yet." Mercy told him. So Louis switched gears and sped.

Then the highway roads bent into a mid turn. The racer steps on the brakes and rotates his steering wheel. The Evo 9 grips along the corner but it was too wide. Then it was Louis's turn. Metres away from the corner he brakes then pulls the handbrake and drifts, passing the Lan-Evo from the inside of the turn.

"Nooo!!" The man yells angrily as he exits the turn the same time Louis did. He furiously shifts to 4th gear and floored it. He manages to pass Louis as his car's exhaust splits a dose of fire. But the Mercedes stick on the Evo 9's bumper like superglue. The man tired shaking Louis off but the two headlights didn't disappear from his rear view mirror.

The Evo 9 went on full throttle as it race at the straightaway but then another corner came and Mercedes caught up while drifting and floored it.

"How is this guy to my level!" The man questions in frustration. "I'm the fastest in the straightaway but in the corners he catches up"

"And the thing that makes the no freaking sense is that he's drifting perfectly IN AN EUROPEAN CAR!!"

Louis felt something different about his Mercedes too.

"Hmmm...whenever I attack the corners of the highway, I seem to be able to control you better Mercy." Louis told his car. "I could drift better now."

"Didn't you forget? The new suspension that girl installed in me must have improved my handling, plus with that extra horsepower, we're unstoppable." The Mercedes replied expertly. Louis smiled as he glanced at the speedometer.

"This means I could increase my speed when entering the corners, and then I could floor it when I exit out. Giving me advantage on both straightaways and the corners." He said and stepped on the gas. Then the Lan-Evo slowed down because of the zig zag turn. But the Mercedes sped faster and inertia drifted through the corners, then it sped off when it exited.

There were people waiting at the side of the road next to the roundabout. They had their smartphones and cameras at ready when they heard the sound of the car's exhaust, echoing through the highway.

"There coming!" Yelled a bystander who took out his phone to record the action as two racers pass by.

The Lan-Evo was side to side with the Mercedes as they were about to enter the roundabout. They both braked at the same time as the Lan-Evo and gripped along the road. But Louis brake drifts around the roundabout with his car's bumper was only centimetres away from touching the Lan-Evo's side door.