Episode Twenty One (Clip One)

Engine sounds were muffling in the distance. Everyone was nervous about who would come in first. Will it be the R34 GT-R or the FD3S?

Louis revved his power electronic V12 engine. He then open up the mini computer on his dashboard and pressed 'Sports mode' on the screen. He shifted to first gear and released the handbrake. He was ready.

Mr. Alex smoked yet another cigarette. Blowing the smoke out his window. The man was willing to take tobacco in such an important event. He had no fear.

The engine sounds got closer. Louis tightens his grip on the steering and Mr. Alex threw the lighted cigar on the asphalt.

Then, JL and Katie showed up neck to neck. Mr. Alex swore, Katie must have failed to stop the R34. But it was too late. The final battle will began.

"Here they come!" A racer yelled

"There side by side!!"

Louis watched the two cars coming forward. And then, both R34 and FD crossed the line.

"Go!!!!"

Louis stepped on the pedal. His rear tyres screaming behind, smoke being produced as he launched forward.

Both Dark and Light element raced down the freeway. The final battle for earth has begun.
_________________________________________
Episode Twenty One~The Race of The Century!

The electronic revs of the i8 roared as Louis raced down the track. He glanced at his speedometer. He was going at 320km/h. Louis pushed the shifting pedal on the left side steering wheel and downshifted, drifting into the first corner tyres squealing behind.

The Lamborghini Aventador zooming right behind the i8. Mr. Alex pushed the shifting pedal and smiled grimly.

He downshifts and pulls the E-brakes. Arc drifting through another corner at high speed. The Lamborghini followed behind the i8.

Mr. Alex showed up behind Louis and bumped the i8 at the back. The hoodie grunts when the Lamborghini bumped him the second time.

"Hahaha!" Mr. Alex roared with laughter.
_________________________________________

Katie got out of her FD and walked to Jack. The black hair felt unsatisfied. "Our boss cheated." She began.

"Now you noticed," Jack said. "He placed a toppled car in the middle of the road with it's petrol split all over for the 350GT to skid."

"And a bomb underneath a truck carrying metal pipes to blow up or then smash the R34." Katie continued. "This is getting out of hand."

"You tell me!" Jack cried and the both of them kept quiet.

"So what do we do now?" Jack asked, breaking the silence.

"I've been thinking about it........" Katie trailed. "I mean.......do you wanna change?"

"Change?" Jack asked bewildered. "Katie, we're one of the world's top fugitives. We deemed as traitors! We can't just go on switching sides like this!"

"But I can't stand this no more! What if we didn't make the world a better place? What if we made it worse?!" Katie stood up and left Jack silent. "You saw the destruction those invaders were capable of! More people are gonna die!!!"

"Then, what do we do?" Jack asked that silent Katie .

"I don't know......" Was her reply. "It's too late to undo the damages."

The both of them sighed.

"Look who it is." A voice came by. The two Dark racers turned to see their rivals; JL and Joel.

"So your the one who cheated by putting that toppled car on the track right?!" Joel began to rage.

JL immediately hold the raging brown hair. "Stop it Joel, enough!"

Normally, the golden haired bully would fight back. But Jack just stood there, feeling lost.

"Enough!" JL cried. "If this was their doing, Katie wouldn't be saving my ass just now!"

JL had a point, soon the brown hair began to relax.

"So what's up with the both of you?" JL asked

"It's too late for us." Katie began. "We're the traitors of the world."

"So you two finally noticed that Mr. Alex is a rotten cheat." Joel stated. "Great job."

"What makes you think that?" JL asked the duo.

"We cheated in our big race." Jack replied. "We else would we be so guilty of?"

"Listen," Katie began. "If there's anything for us to change. We would gladly do it."

JL and Joel exchanged glances. Were these two for real?

"Ok, but how are you gonna show the world you truly changed?" JL crossed his arms.

"I know exactly what to do." Katie hopped into her FD. "Come on Jack!"

"Wait, where you going?" Jack asked.

"To see if boss tries to do anything more funny!" Katie yelled as she got in her ride and started the ignition. Her rotary engine roared loudly.

Jack did the same and revved the twin turbo engine of his R33.

"What are you doing?" JL asked.

"Getting even with you!" Katie yelled before she burned rubber and took off. After gaining some speed, both cars activated the nitrous and disappeared into the highway roads.

"I'm gonna follow them!" Joel demanded but was stopped by JL.

"I don't think that's necessary."
_________________________________________
Team earth

" _________________________________________Team earth

_________________________________________

Next clip