Episode Twenty One (Clip Three)

----('Forever young' starts playing)----

Louis' aura shone as bright as ever. Now the darkness was lighted by the BMW. Louis felt the rage filling his body, adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Back at the starting, JL and Joel looked at the live stream of the race and saw Louis's BMW shining brightly over the darkness.

"He's gonna do it," JL pointed out. "It's he's turn now!"

"He's gonna EVOLVE!!" Joel exclaimed.

"Yaaaaaa!!!!!" Louis's aura shined like no other. Then, the lights came back up.

The street lights shone brightly on Louis's BMW that was now heavily modified. With a carbon fibre hood and a huge chassis mounted carbon GT-wing.

"He evolved?!" Mr. Alex looked at the i8 in front of him. "No!!"

"I'm tired of you bastard thinking you can take everything away from us!!" Louis exclaimed in anger. "NOW TO REVEAL MY FULL POTENTIAL!!!"

Louis stomped on the gas pedal and manages to exit 350km/h. The BMW turbines whirring like jet engines as he flew down the federal highway at a breakneck speed.

Then, a corner came, a slightly left. Louis and Mr. Alex downshifted swiftly and braked. They drifted powerfully, one behind another, their godlike V12s powering up the drift making it faster.

"That drift was the fastest I ever seen!" The reporter exclaimed wide mouthed. "These racers may just be a bunch of teenagers, but they got skills that even professional racers can't match! I'm telling you that this event would be a historical moment!"

"The race of the century!!!" The reporter emphasize that phrase.

Louis turned lightly, dodging the abandoned cars on the road. His BMW moving like lighting, the handling of the car was perfect. He could twitch on the steering wheel and his i8 dove accordingly.

"His reflexes are astonishing," Mr. Alex said. "Going at 360km/h, you have to be very alert on maneuvering around stationary cars like that!!"

Mr. Alex stayed on the BMW's tail, loosing it a little as the i8 pull away. He began to curse. "DANG, despite the speed his going he still can control his car flawlessly. The i8 just has better handling!"

Mr. Alex began to show his dark, scary aura. A dark aura of a wolf is seen running at high-speeds. Chasing after Louis.

When the i8 switched lanes to avoid an abandoned truck or car the Aventador would move with him as fluid as water. Louis needed to lose the monster behind, fast. The hoodie began to flashback.

(Flashback)
(Two months ago)

Louis remembered back two months ago when he was training with David. He was in David's green Evo 5. Louis remembered the G-force around him as David drifted.

"Hey, JL do you think I should do it?" David winked at the blue hair. "So that Louis would be 100% sure?"

"It'll be fun."

(End of flashback)

"Alright time for the ultimate inertia drift!" Louis turned his car 180° degrees and went to backwards gear towards the S-shaped corner behind him.

Mr. Alex eyes open wide. "HE IS CRAZY!!!!!" screamed in fear. He didn't knew this move.

"Feast your eyes Mr. Alex!" It was Louis' turn to say it. He began to drift backwards though the curve!!

"!!!"

"Yeah!" Louis exclaimed. "Reverse inertia drift!"

The i8 turned back around 180° degrees and floored it. Mr. Alex struggled behind.