Episode: Six

(Unknown location......)

The sounds of the exhaust echoed down the mountains as three unidentified race cars passed in high speed. The leader was a white Nissan R35. Followed by a blue Honda S2000 and then the last was a gray Toyota supra mark IV.

They went on high speed, driving downhill. Probably after 10 runs they stopped at the summit of the mountain and took a rest, drinking coke from the drink vendor nearby.

"Hey, tomorrow's the date for the race in L.A." a indigo hair dude began. "Do you think does two will show?"

A violet hair drank his coke, ignoring the indigo hair for a while. Then he finally spoke.

"Don't worry, they'll show." He said with a flawless British accent.
_________________________________________
Episode six~The crew

"Man, you remember what happen that night? It was awesome!" JL said excitingly. It was the end of another Monday schooling day. Joel, JL, and Louis were heading home as they talked about Louis' race on Saturday.

"Yeah, you totally owned that jerk in the race!" Joel added in agreement. "How did you do it?"

Louis thought for a bit. He knew his opponent was tough. A twin turbo Lancer evolution mark 9. But he still didn't feel satisfied even though he won.

"Actually think I had a huge advantage." Louis thought "First, I knew the road well plus I had 400 horses and a newly made suspension. The truth is I don't think my opponent was that challenging."

"No, that's wrong." Joel protest. "Just remember that you were racing against a professional. Plus you didn't have any training."

"And do you want to know how much horsepower he had?" JL questioned Louis.

"How much?" Louis asked anxiously.

"450hp."

Louis' eyes opened wide. He didn't know his opponent was that powerful.

"What, it can't be. I had race behind him that whole time! And his car looked like it had only 370hp."

"Yeah that's the thing," Joel began. "And we also got a word with the staff at the roundabout. They asked whether you were some professional. Obviously, we denied it until they showed us a video of the scene at the roundabout, we were left speechless."

JL then place his left hand on his clueless friend's shoulder. "Louis, we saw you did a near perpendicular drift against that Lan-Evo. Even the pro racers were shocked."

"I did a near perpendicular drift?!" Louis babbled. " Am I that good?"

JL looked at Joel. "Dude, could he be....?" He trailed. "The chosen one?"

Joel thought about it. "You may be right, Louis' improving level at racing is astonishing at such a short time."

"Flash, do you know your partner's element?" Joel asked Louis immediately.

Louis thought of the question. He had seen mercy's true form before but he can't tell the element by it's aura. All he could tell that it was just bright white.

"Actually, I'm not really sure," Louis said scratching the back of his head in ignorance.

Both JL and Joel fell on the floor with a loud *THUD!!*

"How can this guy not even know his element." JL grunted.

"Well, then why not you come to the race with us on this Saturday." Joel invited. "Surely we could find out what is your element together."