"I thought you were snobbish, rude, entitled, arrogant and selfish."

My jaw dropped.

"Way to sugar coat it." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I don't think that way now. I had to learn you and your true character. I know that you are none of those things. In fact I think you're a very well rounded person."

I smiled.

"You're still an ass."

He smirked as he shook his head at me.

"Come on Princess, let's go get breakfast." He then got off of me and let me get out of the bed too before he let us out of his room.

We went into the kitchen where I made my coffee first, Harry searching through the fridge for what he wanted.

"Can you make me toast?" I asked him.

"Why?"

"Because i'm lazy and I don't want to get up." I whined from where I was sat at the bar.

"No." He rolled his eyes.

"Why not?" I whined again.

"Because you have two hands. Do it yourself."

I groaned before sliding off the chair so I could make the toast.

"You are extremely dramatic." Harry commented as Jamie walked in.

"That's Emma alright." Jamie smiled and I laughed.

"You know, both of your lives would be very boring without me." I said and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yes but at least it would be legal."

I smacked his arm in annoyance and he chuckled at this.

"Jack ass." I muttered under my breath.

"Aw, how cute." Jamie commented. "The happy couple."

Harry and I both turned around to give Jamie dirty looks.

"Aw, you know what I just realized. Mila is going to be so upset that Harry is dating Emma because she has a major crush on him."

I laughed at this.

"She is three. She doesn't even know what a crush is." Harry said.

"Neither did you until you met me." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up." He scoffed.

After breakfast, the three of us got ready and then Jamie asked if I could show him around my campus.

Harry complained about having to notify security but I ignored him.

When we walked into the hallway there were several girls hanging around and Harry gave them each a dirty look before speaking.

"Since you're here, you can tell this message to your roommates and friends. Every room in this hall will be searched to find out who left the picture on the door, and the note at the beginning of the semester."