part 40

You awoke to the sound of people banging on walls. You shot up and gasped for air, shocked you were still alive. You began to breathe really rapidly, looking around the room you were being held in. The walls were painted a deep blue, and the floor was concrete with a few different rugs. There was a mattress with sheets and a pillow, a keyboard and an outlet, a guitar, a small room with no door and a toilet and shower, and...

"A WINDOW!" You choked on your words and busted ass over to the small circular window above the sorry excuse for a bed. Outside it was pitch black. "It  must be night," You groaned, squinted and pressing your face against the glass as an attempt to see stars. When suddenly, a loud thud against the window made you leap back. "Shit! A bird?" You exclaimed. You looked back out the window, trying to look down to see if the bird was laying on the ground dead. When it dawned on you.

There was no ground.
That was not a bird.
You were under water.

Your eyes widened and you pushed yourself away from the porthole. "Fuck fuck fuck..." You hissed, trying to remember what all happened. Last thing you knew, you were being kidnapped. Did they take you and trap you underwater to die? There was no food, no water to drink, and a door that was completely barred up with no chance of escape. You felt your heart sink.

You turned around and sat on the mattress, your back pressed against the wall. You looked over at the keyboard and sighed, trying hard not to break down an sob. Your head still hurt and you were still drowsy. You shook your head and decided to lay down and rest. Maybe this was all a dream, and sleep was your escape. You grabbed the shirt and cotton shorts at the foot of the bed and put them on. You then proceeded to lay down and pull the sheets over you. You shut your eyes tight and rolled over, thinking of a place far from there.

--

//LAST UPDATE  FOR A BIT!!!💕💕