part 22

Murdocs P.O.V

I called out after her. But she ignored me. 

I twisted the door knob and nearly broke the door of the hinges as I threw it open. My head was throbbing, and my heart was too. I had so much I wanted to say to (y/n). But it was obvious that time was passed now. I walked in through the doorway and slammed the door shut behind me, causing the walls to shake and a person in the room next to me to bang on the wall as a signal to shut the hell up. I ran my fingers through the front of my hair and pulled out of a mix of frustration and sadness. I didn't even have it in me to tell the people next door to sod off. 

Pathetic. 

I rested my back against the door and slid down to the ground, my foot tapping impatiently on the floor. With no drugs or alcohol in here, it was nearly impossible for me to calm down. And the last cigarette I had didn't have nearly enough nicotine to calm me down from this. I huffed warm air from my nose and shut my eyes closed tight. I tried not to think of (y/n), but she was all that could come to mind. Her soft, delicate face, warping into that of grief. The scene replayed in my head over and over again. At the moment my lips could have finally met with hers, I ruined it. I ruined it by asking a question with an obvious answer.

It was her. She was the prettiest thing. 

If I had told her how stunning she looked back at the coffee shop, this wouldn't have happened. 

I glanced over to the guitar resting up against the dresser, and my heart filled to the brim with regret. I shook my head and stood back up. This wasn't like me. I'm never a pussy. How the hell did this girl have such a strong grip on me...?

I turned back around and faced the door. 

I took a deep breath and opened it. 

I had to make things right.

---

a/n; JUSTAQUICKTHINGTOEXPLAINWHATHAPPENSBETWEENLASTCHAPTERANDNEXTCHAPTER