part 4

Once at the main entrance, Murdoc held open the large glass door for you. You nodded a small thank you at him and stepped into the bar; and you were immediately bombarded by a cloud of tobacco and Marijuana smoke, and about a dozen cat calls. You stopped and stood away from the door way so Murdoc could come in as well. He walked to your side and shoved his hands back in his pockets. The two of you looked around, and all you saw was men and a few skanky women drifting from table to table. And no, they weren't waitresses. All of the men looked about 20 years older than you, but that didn't stop every single one of them from whistling at you. You crossed your arms and pressed your elbows into your sides, gripping your forearms tightly. You looked at Murdoc, and he looked back at you. He patted your shoulder in an attempt to soothe you, and he then cleared his throat. Him touching you made you flinch a bit, so he quickly recoiled. "Let's eh, get those drinks and get outta here." You nodded in agreement and followed him to the bar, your arms still crossed.

Once at the bar, Murdoc pulled a stool out for you, and sat in the one next to it. You gave the room one more good look around, sighed, and then sat on the stool. You kept your arms crossed, but Murdoc placed his arms on the counter top. He clasped his hands together and tapped the leg of the stool impatiently as he waited for the bartender to finish flirting with a skank on the other side of the room. You looked down and rubbed your arms, your fingers making the leather sleeves squeak. "You okay, luv?" He directed his attention to you almost immediately when he heard the leather. "Yeah, yeah I'm chill. Just a bit uncomfortable with all these men." He raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Yeah, sorry 'bout this. Promise we'll be out soon,"

You could tell that he cared about you and your feelings, which made your face warm up and your heart beat accelerate. You heard large, heavy foot steps come up behind you, and you sat up straight and froze. "Hey, pretty little gal, mind giving me that stool? Ain't none left." The voice was deep and raspy. You felt him lean over closer to your ear when you didn't answer right away. You felt his warm breath on your neck, and a chill shot down your spine. You looked over at Murdoc, and he was completely oblivious to the situation. You swallowed your fear and spun around, coming face to face with a behemoth of a man. He was tall, towering over you at about 6 foot. He was big, too. His arms were incredibly muscular, and his shirt was tight against his chest. You bit your bottom lip nervously and nodded politely. You hopped off of the stool and slid to the opposite side of where Murdoc was. The large man grinned from eye to eye, exposing his dirty, sharp teeth. "Thanks, baby doll~" he growled, sitting on the stool. You tugged at the collar of your - Murdocs - leather jacket and cleared your throat. "No problem," He chuckled and tapped his fingers on the counter top. "I know it isn't a problem, lil ladies like you are always so polite... so well behaved." You laughed nervously and spun around quickly, not wanting to have to face the man any longer. And then, without hesitation, the man smacked you firmly on the ass.

You yelped and spun back around, your immediate reaction being to smack him just as hard and firmly on the cheek. But once you raised your hand to, the man grabbed your wrist and pulled you close up against him. "Listen to me, little bitch." His breath was rancid. "You don't talk ba-"

"HEY," Murdoc cut him off, quickly leaping off of his stool. "You let go of her right fucking now," the man let go of your wrist, but just to quickly reach up and grab the back of your neck firmly. "Or what? Ya gonna choke me with that damned bandana? Huhuh..." he forced your head down, causing your knees to buckle a bit. You couldn't look up at Murdoc, but you could tell by the sharp tone of his voice that was was incredibly heated.

"Let go of her." You saw his feet shift, and you felt the man holding you down rise up to his feet as well. He was taller than you, so chances were he was taller than Murdoc. Murdoc backed up a bit, but the man simply moved closer to him. He yanked your neck back up, and forced you to look at Murdoc. He looked terrified, but he was trying to remain tough. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "Whatcha gonna do, little man?" Teased the man holding onto you.

And then, just as sudden and unexpected as the ass slap was, Murdoc balled his fist and socked the man directly in the nose. He let go of your neck, and you were quick to run behind Murdoc. The bartender and the fellow drunk pricks surrounding the three of you all cursed and yelled, but it all seemed so far away. You rubbed the back of your neck, and watched as the man's nose bled through his hands. "YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR THIS, NICCALS."

Who the fuck is...

Your thoughts were cut off by the man delivering a punch directly on Murdocs already broken nose. You screeched and quickly grabbed hold of his arm as he swayed back, nearly falling. The blood began to flow out of his nose and stain his red bandanna an even darker shade of red.

"That's it, that's it." Shouted the bartender. "You two, I want you out of my bar." Murdoc was looking at the man, about to explode with rage. You tugged back on his arm, pulling him in the direction of the door. "Murdoc, don't. He isn't worth it." The large man sat back down on the stool and waved goodbye teasingly, chuckling as the blood dripped from his nose onto the counter top.

Once back at the car, you opened and closed Murdocs door for him. You dashed over to the other side of the car and hopped in. It was dark out now, and the only lights were the distant street lights, the Cresent moon, and the flickering bar sign. But, you could still see the blood coming from Murdocs busted up nose.

"You need to take off the bandana, I'm not going to tell anyone what you look like. I need to help you," you began to reach around to the back of his head where it was tied, but he quickly raised his hands up defensively. "No no no, I'm fine." You groaned and pouted. "No, you're not fine. What's so bad about me knowing was you really look like?" Murdoc slowly lowered his hands and let out a deep sigh.

"Do you like the band Gorillaz?"

You scrunched your nose at such a random question. "Yeah, I actually love them. Why? What the hell does that have to do with anything?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't freak out. I'll take it off for you, luv."

You heart started pounding, and your thoughts began to race around in your mind.

What would I freak out about? Does he have a really fucked up mouth or something? What would I possibly be... shocked... about...

Murdoc placed the red bandana on the dashboard, blood flooding over his lips and dripping from his chin onto his thighs.

"Stop gawking. Can ya fucking help, or did I do that for nothing?"