Chapter Eighteen

VOTE/COMMENT/ SHARE guys! Thank you so much.

Not Proofread!

Chapter Eighteen...

"I should go." I threw the comforter off of me and carefully jumped off the bed. We were having Transformers marathon and currently we were almost in the mid of Transformers 3.

I almost forgot my reality. My life...

There. Sitting with them and playing that game where one of them would suddenly mute the Tv and they would start throwing their own funny and hilarious dialogues, no matter what the situation in the movie was, I left the hole in my heart filling up. I laughed so much that I lost the count. I wanted this.

Like they say, 'You don't know what you miss until you have it.' So yeah, I wanted all my weekends like this.

Cuddled up with them, throwing off comments, laughing like we had no care in the world, and just being there and sharing those moments-- which would become beautiful memories was perfect.

But, my happy bubble was pricked when I looked at the time.

Dad could wake up anytime now. Maybe five minutes from now or two hours. Though I was leaning towards two hours...

But, I couldn't take the chance.

"Why are you always in such hurry? It's only four thirty." I looked at the clock on the wall. My jaw hanging open.

Both of them burst laughing. "Sorry, about that. It's my dad's doing. He likes to get us ready for almost everything ahead of time." The time was set an hour before.

"Ehmmm... sounds like someone else I know."

Casey smacked Abe and he laughed, shoving popcorn in his mouth.

I sighed. But I should get back even though it's not too late.

Better safe than sorry.

"Still. I have to go."

She rolled her eyes and groaned, "Okayyyyy." She got up and Abe followed suit.

We three strolled down and I hugged them farewell. "Thanks. I'd never really hungout before. And now I want more of it." I confessed.

Casey linked her arm with mine. "Well, it's just a start. And--oh! I almost forgot. We're going to Zaden's party this Saturday."

I chuckled, rolling my eyes at her. "We are? Aren't we done with those stupid high school parties?" I teased.

She threw me a look. "No. We don't get to live senior year again-- unless we fail which we won't. There are going to be a lot parties and I am going to drag you for every one of them." She was grinning, showing her perfectly straight and white teeth.

I pouted, confused. "You never went to one before?"

Her brows touched her hairline and then settled back down, "Oh I did. But with Logan and this jerk." She smacked his arm. "They dumped me the moment girls came clinging onto them. So no. Not really. But now we're going to have so much fun and dump them the moment we'll see some hot guys." she claps and jumps, animatedly.

Abe gasped, eyes bugging out. "No way I'll let any guy near you."

Casey crossed her arms over her chest, offended? "So you can do whatever you want but I can't."

Abe pretended to think then crossed his own arms over his chest, mimicking her frown as well. "Even when you put it that cruel way. Yes! I won't."

I laughed at them. Being on silly.