Chapter Fourteen

A/N- Pleassssseee go and check out the new trailer I've just published in the "INTRODUCTION" and let me know what you guys think:)

P.S. Just put the trailer in the media box right here. So don't forget to check it out:)

______

OOPS! NOT EDITED-- MAY FOUND SOME ERRORS. SO PLEASE BARE THEM:)

Thank you <3

Chapter Fourteen...

If I'd thought that my outfit was outrageous, wait till you see my face. They'd painted my eyes with thick black liner, my lips purple and my cheeks dark pink. My hair were pulled back in a bun-- putting my bruise on the forehead on for a show. The one who did my makeup didn't even ask what had happened.

Which was a relief. Because I didn't want to lie, I already did that a lot.

Homecoming was a theme party.

And Amanda clearly mixed the theme with Halloween's-- because she made us look like ugly and horrifying witches.

Ugh! How can she do this to us?

The dress's base was black and colorful fabrics were patched up in awful shapes. It reached couple of inches below my knees and if I wanted I could squeeze another person in with me.

Okay maybe not an entire person but, definitely half a person.

I sighed, shutting my eyes for a second to collect my mind. It was fine. It wasn't like I cared.

But I did! I cared!

It's not like I expected any less of Amanda. She's after all putting up to her Mean girl tittle. What could I say.

And it also wasn't like it had anything to do with Logan. Then why the hell my heart couldn't stop reminding me of how fugly I looked.

AAAAHHHHHHH!

I so didn't want Logan to come tonight! Or to at least not recognize me.

I prayed to all the god up there but then stopped because I'd learnt that if there was a god, would everything that had happened to me would've happened?

Yeah, you guessed right.

"You ready?" Danny asked. He was getting credits too but, only if everything went perfectly fine. That's why he was working so hard to make sure everything was perfect.

He was in a tux, his curly blonde hair were messy. He's little lanky but tall. His square black eyeglasses were perched on his nose, as he smiled down at me.

The venue was only fifteen minutes from the school. It was a huge hall decorated with beautiful balloons, lights, and ribbons. The place looked gorgeous and breathtaking.

It was almost time, our school had won the game which only added double joy in the Dance.

All of us had set up the tables and completed other little things. Apparently, school ran out of funds tonight. That's why they required the extra help and agreed to give us all the very much needed extra credit.

Which was very beneficial for kids like me.

Students and teachers started to approach. The hall was mostly brocaded with colors like baby pink and silver with little of blue sprinkled here and there. The food looked good. And everyone who stepped in was looking exquisite.

Girls wore different colored gowns, some dresses, and some came in jeans. Guys were usually in tuxedos and very few in shirt and pants.

My heart was thudding so loud.