Chapter Six

I would like to dedicate this chapter to MaramFaragallah ❤️
Thank you so much for your amazing support and love for this story.

It really means a lot to me:) Don't forget to give her a follow guys💙💙

Chapter Six...

Imagine my surprise when I rounded the corner to walk to school but stopped dead in my tracks the moment I spotted a very familiar black car sitting at the exact same spot it did last night.

Yeah... right!

My heart immediately took a drastic speed, making me feel breathless.

I clenched and un-clenched my numb and cold hands, as I slightly shook them, trying to come up with something to get out of the situation which I knew was waiting ahead of me.

The mist around the street was thick, but not so much like last night. I could see a figure emerge out of the driver's seat and my stomach dropped when I saw the most beautiful sight ever. I didn't know if I'd just referred to who it was or what he was holding.

His too straight to be true golden hair were apparently damp, lazily curtaining his forehead, making my fingers tingle. He'd worn a high neck black sweatshirt and had topped it with a open brown jacket, which fitted around his broad shoulders perfectly. Trailing my eyes further down I noticed his dark faded jeans perfectly hugging his toned thighs and legs. He definitely looked god-like to me. Maybe that had more to do with the two coffees he was holding...

His ears and cheeks were tainted pink with the cold and he looked almost like an angle with don't-touch-me tag on him. It felt as if my touch would blowzy him.

Then I remembered where we were and instinctively turned around to make sure no one was around, especially my dad but then I reminisced he was still dead asleep when I'd walked out the door couple of minutes ago.

Last night's flashes tried to push it's way into my head but, I brushed them away-- it was so not the time. I refused this morning to look at the bruise that must be dark purple by now on my back and it still stung awfully.

All I could say was... my dad did not take the fact that I didn't get any job cheerily.

When I didn't see anyone in sight who could possibly tell my father, I rushed towards Logan ignoring how gorgeous he looked. "What do you think you're doing? Here? At 5:45?" I snapped, furious at his absurd actions-- exactly the reason why I didn't tell him where I lived.

A smile appeared on his lips, as he straightened himself from the hood of the car and took a step closer to me, suddenly towering me. My heart jumped in my throat, as soon as the heat radiating from him seeped into my bones. All my anger seemed to become nothing but thin air. "I-I told you I'll meet you at school." I stuttered, nervously, staring in those mesmerizing eyes of his.

He shrugged, and smiled the one that lightened his eyes. "I know. But, I thought you could use the ride in this harsh weather and honestly, I couldn't sleep without knowing you had reached safely or not."

My cheeks flushed-- the feeling I wasn't used to at all. Warmth swam in my entire body, as he took another dangerously close step and smirked.I wanted to curl my toes in my boots. Damn! This boy was good... really good.

My poor dear heart almost skipped a beat. Logan really looked untouchable in this soft morning light. His red lips begging for my attention, but I refused to look at them. Nope... couldn't.