XXIV. Cafe bar in Russia

It's early morning, the cafe bar is empty, Nerea, Joyce, Irene, Emma and Gabriela being the only ones inside, sitting around a small table, each of them drinking coffee. 

Irene: Girls, did you make any plans for summer? 

Gabriela: No, I'll probably stay at home everyday. 

Nerea: I'm waiting to be done with school and after that I will make plans for summer. 

Emma: I'm wondering if Kris is going to have any concerts here this summer. 

Joyce: I don't know...I think he will, I mean, it's his hometown after all. 

Nerea(says sadly): And when you think of the fact that we live in the same city and we've never met him...

Gabriela: I heard that when you like a celebrity, you have less chances of meeting them. 

Irene(says, looking at Gabriela): Do you really believe it?

Gabriela: Uhm...I don't know..

Emma: Girls, if I met Kris, I swear I would faint. (sighs dreamingly)

Joyce: Oh, me too. (giggles) If he looked into my eyes, I'd be dead! 

Kristian and Cece enter the cafe bar, walk towards a table, far from those girls, and they sit next to each other. Nerea notices Kris, covers her mouth in order not to scream and becomes red. 

Irene(asks confused): What happened, Nerea? 

Joyce(says quietly, noticing Kris too): Irene, turn around...but be subtle. 

Irene turns suddenly and she is about to scream, so Emma and Gabriela cover her mouth so that she doesn't scream. 

Joyce(says quietly, but annoyed): Irene, I told you to be subtle... 

Irene(says quietly, with a shaking voice): I...I tried to...tried to be... 

Gabriela: Let's go to him. 

Nerea: No...he's with his ugly girlfriend. 

Emma(says annoyed): Yea, he's always with her...he's taking her everywhere. 

Joyce: Honestly, I don't understand why he likes her so much...she's not beautiful at all...and she seems so fake. 

Gabriela: C'mon...please let's go to him...this could be the only chance for us... 

Emma: Okay...let's go. 

Irene, Joyce, Nerea, Emma and Gabriela stand up, they walk towards Kristian and Cece, who are kissing. The girls start screaming "Kris" and the pair stop kissing immediately, flinching shocked. All the girls hug Kristian, pushing Cece away and she looks disguted at them.