III.What actually happened?

Life is often tricky. What seems to be more real than ever, it's just an illusion. The same thing has just happened has just happened to Cece and Kristian....in an unbelievable way, but yet, a real way! Are you wondering why they are alive if they died in the previous books? I know you do...but be patient! 

First of all, you all know Cece's life story: her parents died when she was 3 years-old, then she was sent to an orphanage and was adopted by an American family at the age of 15, who abandoned her in Germany, after 8 months, where she had been homeless for 2 months and then she was taken by a group of murderers called "Snakes Band", who forced her help them.  But, this is not the real story! Cece is a girl from Romania, that's true, and yes, she lives in Russia, with her parents, who never died.  

Secondly, Cece and Kristian have never met before.  So, where do all those stories come from? Her story? Their story? His story? They were all just a dream. It seems simple, right? Well, it is not. How is it possible for two people, who never met before, to have the same exact dream. And not just an ordinary dream, but a whole life story. The same dream, the same night, two different bodies, two different brains. But, who knows the answer?... 

Anyway, in the next chapters, you will find out what happened before they met and after they met. Was it all randomly? Was it a random dream?Or...did it have a meaning?...