X. Hospital

The hall of the hospital is not very crowded and Kristian is walking slowly towards the main door, holding the keys of his mother's car in his right hand. Cece is walking towards the same door, holding the keys of her mother's car in her right hand as well but she is walking faster. He opens the door and she is right behind him, so he intends to keep the door opened so that she can get out of the hospital too and looks at her instinctively. They both flinch when they see each other and he closes the door before any of them get out of the hospital. They both say at the same time, with a shaking voice: "Is it really you?!", as they are both shocked to see each other, to meet each other. 

Kristian(says shocked and confused): Um...um..you...you meant...if I...if I am me...the guy from...Eurovision, um...right?

Cece(says shocked, looking straight into his eyes): No...you know what I mean...if you didn't, you wouldn't have asked me that. 

Kristian(asks quietly): What?..

Cece: You know who I am. And it is only one way you could have known that...or...two ways if you count the fact that I am a friend of Lily's...but you wouldn't have had this reaction if it would have been this option...you had that dream too, right?

Kristian(looks in shock at her): What dream? 

Cece(sighs): Ignore me... I just made myself look like the weirdest person in the world. 

Kristian: I had that dream too, okay....um, Cece? 

Cece(flinches when she hears her name): So....so...so...we had the same dream?! How is this possible?! 

Kristian(says confused, opening the door again): I really don't know....are you sure that we are talking about the same thing? 

Cece: I think so... 

Kristian(says seriously, intending to leave): How can you look so innocent and be so cruel? 

Cece(sighs and starts crying): I'm not who you think I am! I am not a murderer! I am from a regular family, my parents never died, I swear! 

Zaura and Amelie arrive next to them at the same time and see Cece crying. 

Zaura(says worried): Kris, what did you do to her?! 

Kristian: Nothing, we just met, right?(looks at Cece) 

Cece(ignores him, hugs her mother tightly and cries heavily): I'm sorry for everything, mom! I am so sorry for ever complaining about you and dad. You are the most incredible parents! I am so grateful that you are alive and that you never abandoned me. I know what a bad daughter I can be sometimes. Thank you for existing! I can't ever wish for anything more than that!