XIV. Street in Russia

Cece and Kristian are walking on an empty street towards the middle of nowhere, where the Snake's house is supposed to be. 

Kristian: You know, Cece, maybe that place doesn't exist. 

Cece: Maybe, but how would I know if I didn't go to see it with my own eyes? (says, after looking towards the left side of the road) We should go left. 

Kristian: But are you sure that you remember how to get there? 

They both go left and keep walking. 

Cece(says irritated): Of course I do remember. It is not something I could forget. 

Kristian: Okay, okay, don't get mat at me. 

Cece(says, rolling her eyes): I'm not mad at you. (says after 3 seconds, looking into his eyes) I am....uhm...nevermind. 

A thunder is heard and they stop and look at the sky. 

Cece(says angrily): Ugh....seriously?! It was sunny earlier. 

Kristian(says smiling): That reminds me of that dream... 

Cece(smiles at him): But, I am not wearing a  hat. 

Kristian: So, I can never kiss you when you are not wearing a hat? 

Cece(laughs): I didn't want to say that. 

They looks deeply into each other's eyes and he kisses her softly. She kisses him  back but she stops quickly, quicker than him, which makes the moment a bit weird for him. 

Cece(says cutely): Okay, enough with that. We should focus on finding the place before it starts raining. 

Kristian(says smiling): Okay. 

They keep walking, holding hands and suddenly, a building is seen far away. 

Cece(says scared): Kris, do you see it? Is it a building?

Kristian(says confused): I think so...I didn't know about it... 

Cece: Let's go faster. 

They start walking faster until they get close to the building. This building looks similar to the Snake's builing and they both stare shocked at it. 

Cece(asked shocked): It is that building, isn't it? 

Kristian: Uhm...it looks like it. 

Cece: Who lives there though? 

Kristian(shrugs): I don't know... 

Cece: I wanna find out! 

Cece lets go of his hand and walks fast towards the building and Kristian follows her. 

Kristian(asks surprised): What are you doing?! 

Cece: Oh, shut up and let me do what I gotta do. 

Cece gets close to a window and tries to look though but she doesn't see anything do the darkness inside the room. Suddenly, someone gets out of the building, opening the door roughly and Cece flinches. It is Iolanda, the same Iolanda as in that dream and both Cece and Kristian stare in shock at her. 

Iolanda: What brings you here?

Cece(says scared in French, which she doesn't speak so well, so that Iolanda doesn't figure she is from there): Je ne parle pas anglais... / I don't speak english. 

The lighting is seen on the sky, it starts raining and Iolanda gets close to Cece. 

Iolanda(says laughing): French? Are you a french girl?