XI. Cece's bedroom

Cece comes into her room and goes quickly towards her bed and lays down tiredly on  her phone, but she feels it underneath her body, so she takes it out. She turns on her wi-fi and some notifications from Instagram come on her phone. She opens her Instagram and sees two DMs from 2 people that she doesn't know and one DM from Kristian. She stares surprised at it, then she opens it and starts reading it in her mind: "So, Cece, you many not answer my DM, but I would really like to clarify what happened today and the dream". Cece looks at the message confused and then she starts typing: "So, Kris, I may answer you ;). What exactly do you want to clarify?". Cece closes her instagram and yawns, then she gets another DM. 

Instagram chat

Kristian: Uhm...did we have the exact dream?

Cece: I don't know... 

Kristian: So you were a murderer?

Cece: Yea, but I'm not, trust me. We talked about it at hospital. 

Kristian: I believe you with that. But do you remember the name of the other murderers?

Cece: Jack, Iolanda, Nestori, Tadaaki and Zygmunt. This is what I remember.

Kristian: OMG...I swear they had the same name in my dream too.

Cece: Meh...so, did I kill them in your dream too? 

Kristian: Yes, and then you got some mental problems and committed suicide.

Cece: Yep. In your bathtub. 

Kristian: Exactly. And then, I committed suicide too, because of you haunting me.

Cece: :)) Yes. 

Kristian: How the hell is this possible tho? 

Cece: I have no clue...I feel like I have some mental powers, ha ha. 

Kristian: Only you?

Cece: Yes, I saw you at Eurovision...before I fell asleep. So there is a reason why I knew you existed. But you didn't know me.

Kristian: Tbh...I had seen you on instagram.

Cece: Oh...really? When? 

Kristian: Before I went on stage...

Cece: Wtf...that's freaking weird. 

Kristian: The dream was taking place in the future. What if it has a meaning? 

Cece: What meaning could it have?! It's not even true. I'm not like that Cece. 

Kristian: Hm...that's strange. Cuz I am like "that Kris" :))

Cece: Oh, so you would fool around with 2 girls in one week after your girlfriend dies, I get it. *winky face* 

Kristian: Uhm...besides that part. I mean, I am a singer, I have the same family and friends as in that dream. So, that Cece is 100% different?

Cece: Hm...no, I am from Romania and here, in Russia, I do have friends called Lily and Denisa. That was the only real part. 

Kristian: Why did you move here then?

Cece: It's a long story. I could tell it this time, but it is long. Not so long but too lazy to type it rn. 

Kristian: Oh ok. Can you sleep after all these?

Cece: I don't know...

Kristian: Why don't we meet to talk about it face to face?

Cece: What? We can talk here... 

Kristian: Maybe face to face you won't be too lazy to tell me why you came to Russia. Unless you have something to hide in real life too ;)

Cece: Ugh...I'm not hiding anything. Fine, we can meet. Just tell me where and I'm coming. 

.....................................................