VI. The cause

Lily told Cece to watch the Eurovision Song Contest because one of her friends, namely Kristian, will perform, representing Bulgaria. Cece looked up his Instagram page, liked the way that he looks like and starting giving likes to his picture. Before the show, he checked his Instagram and the most recent notification was a like from Cece. He checked her profile , liked the way she looked like, but he was able to see her only for a couple of seconds as the staff took his phone away because he had to go on stage. Cece watched his performance attentively, from her own bedroom and she was hoping that he would win. Even if it was so late at night, and she was tired, she promised herself that she would watch the whole show. But, unfortunately, she fell asleep right after Kristian's performance. 

On the other hand, when the show was over, Kristian got into the plane which was taking him back to Russia. He was very tired but he intended to stay awake until he arrived in Russia. He opened his Instagram and he remembered that he was looking at Cece's profile.He saw that she posted an instastory that she was watching Eurovision and then, he wanted to send her a message, but he fell asleep before writing anything. 

Well, this is the night when everything happened. They both had the same dream...the dream that I was talking about earlier. And, if this isn't already strange, let me tell you something even more strange: they both couldn't be woken up. So, the same morning, around the same time, they were both sent to the same hospital, in different rooms, but close rooms. 

PS: I hope the action is clear now and you can understand why they are alive xx