XX. Hotel bar in London

-40 minutes later-

Cece and Alex enter the hotel bar and walk towards their table. She has a terrified look on her face and he is smirking 

Ilinca(asks jokingly): How many cigarettes did you smoke, Alex?

Alex(says, smiling friendly to Ilinca): I don't know, why?

Ilinca: Because you've been gone for like...40 minutes. You usually stay out for 10 minutes when you go to smoke. 

Alex: You track me well, Ilinca. (winks) I met with someone and I had to talk to him. 

Isaiah: Cece, why do you look scared? 

Cece(says shortly): I'm not...I'm...I don't know. 

Alex(says, stroking her back): She's probably in pain... 

Cece looks annoyed at him, Kristian looks suspicious at them and the others look confused. 

Ilinca(asks, figuring what happened): Why are you in pain, Cece? 

Cece(says afraid): I'm not. 

Alex: She told me she cut herself accidentally before showering and that why I assumed that she was in pain. 

Cece: Oh, I'm fine... 

Isaiah: It's kinda weird that you both left at the same time, it took Cece  so long to shower, it took Alex so long to smoke and you both came back at the same time. 

Alex: Isaiah, you're just being pathetic and suspicious for no reason. She is Kristian's girlfriend and she is a good girl. I've known her for a couple of years. Not that well, but I know her enough to know that she is a good person. 

Kristian: I didn't know that  you two know each other. 

Alex: Well, we didn't know each other. We'd never talked before. But I have some friends who know her and they've always said only good things about her. 

Ilinca: Cece, can you please come with me to the bathroom? 

Cece: Sure. (smiles slightly) 

Ilinca stands up, Alex sits down and the girls walk towards the bathroom. 

Ilinca(says seriously, looking at Cece): For the sake of Kris, I won't tell him anything, but just so you know, I am not so stupid not to know what you and Alex did. And it is not nice towards Kris at all, girl. He definitely has no clue who he is dating. 

Cece looks scared at Ilinca, not saying a word.