XVII. Kristian's room

It's late at night, Cece and Kristian enter the room and he turns on the lights. 

Cece: Is it 3 a.m. already?

Kristian(says,looking at his watch): Yes, 3:05 a.m. 

Cece: I thought we would come here earlier. 

Kristian: Um...this is the time that we would come to the hotel room every night actually. 

He walks towars the bed and Cece follows him.

Cece: Why did Sasha hate me so much though?

Kristian: She's one of the crazy fans. They are all hoping to date me. 

Cece: Oh...what girls...

Kristian(says, sitting on the edge of the bed and taking his shoes off): You shouldn't have told her that you know her name. She probably thinks that you are weird now. 

Cece: I don't care. 

Kristian takes his shirt off, yawns and lays on his back. 

Cece(asks sweetly): Are you tired, baby?

Kristian(says, yawning again): Yea...can you turn off the lights?

Cece(asks surprised): What?!

Kristian(says, looking at her): Can you turn off the lights? I can't sleep with the lights on. And I have to wake up at 6:30 because I have to take a shower and at 8:00 I have a meeting with my manager. 

Cece: Uhm...okay...

Kristian: And around noon we have to fly to London. Some of the Eurovision contestants and I are having a meeting. 

Cece: Why?

Kristian: I don't know for sure...to celebrate, I guess. We won't be many. We'll be 6 people, I think. Isaiah told me this afternoon, but I forgot to tell you.   

Cece: Hm..okay?

Kristian(says, rolling on his stomach): Can you turn off the lights now?

Cece sighs, turns off the lights and goes on the balcony.