XVIII. Airport

Cece is standing in the departure lounge, alone, talking on the phone with her mother. 

Amelie(says seriously): Cece, you said you'd come home today.

Cece: I know but Kris told me last night that we have to go to London. I swear I didn't know!

Amelie: Your father said thst when you come home, he won't allow you to go anywhere with anyone until you turn 18. 

Cece: But, mom, I really didn't know that we would go to London. We'll stay there only two nights. After that, we come back to Russia. I am so sorry that I am telling you now , but I've just found outabout it at 3 a.m.

Amelie: Fine, I'll talk to your father about it. Just be good there, okay. 

Cece(sighs): I can't be bad even if I try. 

Kristian arrives next to Cece, holding two bottles of juice in his hands. 

Amelie: Okay, Cece, bye. 

Cece: Bye mom. (says ending the call)

Kristian(says laughing): "I can't be bad even if I try"

Cece(rolls her eyes): Meh...mom told me to be good in London...what could I even do there?

Kistian(smirks): Who knows

Cece: Anyway, my parents already think I'm bad...

Kristian: Really?Why?

Cece: I don't know...once, someone spilled wine on my dress at a birthday party and my parents thought I got drunk....but I didn't even drink. And a friend from Romania is smoking and I had to keep her cigarettes so that her parents wouldn't find out and my parents thought I was smoking. Oh, and one day, I was sick and I was dating a guy who was 4 years older than me and my parents thought I was pregnant...but I didn't even do it with him.

Kristian: Your parents are too paranoic. 

Cece(sighs): Yea.

Kristian: But...sorry if this bothers you...but, why didn't you do it with your ex?

Cece(laughs): Um...because I am waiting for someone special and because I've dated him for only 1 month and a half...I know you probably have different expectations from me because you still associate me with Cece from that dream. 

Kristian: And because we live in the 21st century. 

Cece: Okay, then, I just found out something else different between the real you and the one from that dream. 

Kristian(asks confused): What exactly?

Cece: You know, in that dream, you told Lily that I was your first. 

Kristian: And who said you won't be?

Cece(says sarcastically): "We live in the 21st century"

Kristian: Men..maybe you and I are an exception.

Cece(says smiling): Okay...

Kristian: Speaking of that dream, it is so weird that those people actually exist...the murerers, those fans...

Cece: And the fact that Misha went for a walk with Milena. 

Kristian: He told me that they keep in touch now. 

Cece: Does he know about that dream?

Kristian: No....we're the only one who know... 

Cece: Good. (smiles)