XXI. Kristian's hotel room

It's late at night and it is dark inside. Cece and Kristian enter the room and he turns on the lights. 

Kristian: Can you please tell me what was the deal with you and Alex today? 

Cece: It was nothing important, Kris. When I went out of the bar, he was smoking there, we talked for a bit, he told me he knew m and that was it. And when I came back, he was still there so we went inside together.(says as calm as possible)

Kristian(says, walking towards the bed): Okay...by the way, did you cut yourself badly? 

Cece: Um...no, I cut myself in a paper. 

Kristian lays in bed tiredly and Cece takes her shoes off, then she turns off the lights and walks towards the bed. 

Cece: What time are we walking up tomorrow? 

Kristian: I don't know...whenever we want, I guess. 

Cece(says quietly): Okay. 

She intends to sit and Kristian grabs her waist and pulls her gently on the bed. She smiles surprised at him, he smiles cutely at her, then he kisses her softly, stroking her left cheek and she's playing with his hair slowly. Cece suddenly remembers of what she did a few hours earlier with Alex, on the same bed. 

Cece's memory

It's dark inside the room and Cece and Alex are under a blanket. He is on top of her, kissing her roughly and she is kissing him back, breathing scared. He bites her bottom lip hard, then he starts kissing her neck and she starts breathing deeply, feeling pleasure but guilt at the same time. He takes her shirt off and throws it on the floor. 

....................................................................

When Kristian wants to take her shirt off, her memory stops and she realizes that she is with him now. 

Cece(says agitated): No! 

Kristian(says stopping, feeling guilty): Oh, I'm sorry...I thought...um...I'm so sorry...I'm so stupid. 

Cece: Um...no, go on. (looks at him)

Kristian(says, looking at her): Are you sure? 

Cece(says, kissing him softly): Yes....I love you.... I wanna do it with you....I'm sorry for my reaction...I was just...(sighs) I don't know. 

Kristian(says, kissing her nose): We can wait if you are not ready....

Cece(says quietly): I am...

She kisses him passionately and he kisses her back in the same manner, lifting her shirt.