XVI. Concert arena in Bulgaria

-two days later-

Kristian's concert has just finished, his fans are still around the arena and Kristian, Cece, Ira and Misha are standing next to the stage. 

Ira(says, looking at Kristian):  The audience was quite big this time. 

Kristian: That's true. To be honest, I gained a lot of fans after Eurovision. 

Cece rolls her eyes and looks away. 

Misha(says jokingly to Cece): Don't worry, Cece, he's all yours.

Cece(says quietly): I didn't say anything...

Misha: But you rolled your eyes. Trust me, I know Kris and he's never been so in love before. 

Kristian: I think you should just shut up, Misha. 

Misha: Man, I'm just being honest. 

Ira: I'm going to buy a bottle of water, come with me, Misha. 

Misha: Can't you go by yourself? 

Ira: Ughh..you're the laziest person that I've ever met. (says while leaving) 

Misha: Phew...she's gone. 

Kristian(asks confused): Do you have a problem with Ira?

Misha: No, I just wanted to talk to you two more.

Suddenly, Sasha, Milena and Roxx come right next to them. Sasha hugs Kristian from behind, pushing Cece away,which makes Cece looks disgusted at Sasha and Milena and Roxx say "hi" at the same time. 

Misha: Hi, girls. 

Sasha(says, keeping Kristian close): Oh my god, Kris!!!! I can't believe that I'm finally touching you!!

Kristian(says friendly): Well, you are. But you could have just come in front of me and said "hi". 

Sasha(says happily, coming in from of Kristian): Well, hi!! Can you give me an autograph on my phone case?

Kristian: Of course. 

Sasha(says enthusiastically, taking her phone out of her pocket): By the way, I heard you were single. I am single too. What a  coincidence, right?

Cece(says sarcastically): Sorry, Sasha, but your information is out-of-date.

Sasha(says laughing, looking disgusted at Cece): Who exactly are you and why do you know my name? 

Cece: I'll let Kris tell you who I am.

Kristian(says smiling): She's my girlfriend. Can you give me your phone case now? 

Sasha(says shortly, handing her phone and a marker to him): Sure. 

Kristian(says, signing her phone case): So, for Sasha...here you are. 

Roxx: Can I take a picture with you, Kris??

Kristian: Sure. 

Misha(says, looking at Milena): You are so shy, aren't you? 

Milena: No, I'm not. I'm just not talkative today. 

Misha: Would you mind coming for a walk?(winks at Milena)

Milena(says smiling): I'd love to. 

Misha and Milena walk away. 

Cece: Uuuu...Misha is making friends. 

Sasha: Did anyone ask you anything, girl?! 

Kristian: Please don't speal with her like that, okay? 

Roxx: So...can I take a picture with you now? 

Kristian: Sure. Cece, can you take a picture of us? 

Cece: Okay. 

Sasha laughs, Roxx hands her phone to Cece and she takes a few pictures of them, then she hands her phone back to Roxx. 

Roxx: Thank you! (says, loking at Cece)

Cece: No problem, Roxx. (smiles at her) 

Roxx(asks confused): Why do you know my name too?

Cece: I just happen to know many names... 

Sasha: Let's go, Roxx. 

Roxx: Shouldn't we wait for Milena? 

Sasha: We'll find her, let's go. 

Roxx: Ok..(says looking at Kris) Bye, Kris! It was a pleasure to meet you! 

Kristian(says smiling): Bye-Bye! 

Sasha(says, smiling at Kris): Bye, future husband. (whispers at Cece as leaving) I hope he fucks you well.

Cece(whispers ironically to Sasha): Better than anyone will ever fuck you. 

Sasha and Roxx leave fast. 

Kristian(asks Cece confsued): They were the same girls as in that dream, right? 

Cece(sighs): Yes, they are.