"Sorry Erin, but I don't believe you," Jacqueline shrugged.

"Yeah, you probably have some prank set up in the woods to get us back for daring you to go in there," Piper added.

"What? No guys, this is serious!" I shouted.

"Something weird is in those woods, you have to trust me!"

"Okay, then tell you what, why don't you go in there and tell us if you see anything strange," Piper suggested.

"You guys will just think I'm lying if I find anything!" I responded.

"Then take a picture with your cellphone," Jacqueline replied.

"Fine," I said, taking my phone from my pocket.

"I'll prove to you both, that something is in those woods."

I started my trek into the trees.

"Do you think she's going to find anything?" I overheard Jacqueline asking Piper.

"Nah, she's pulling a fast one on us." She answered.

"I'll show you both," I thought.
-
I've been walking through these woods aimlessly for about thirty minutes, and I still haven't seen anything out of place.

Maybe I was just seeing things the last time I came here.

But that couldn't be possible.

I'm sure that I saw a pair of purple eyes in these woods, I know I did.

I'll give my search another ten minutes, and if I still don't find anything, I'll give up and call it quits.

I took in the scenery as I walked.

The sunlight filtered in through the treetops, and there were plenty of small birds and woodland creatures around.

I didn't really pay attention to where I was going, and tripped over a fallen log.

I rolled down a hill and between two weeping willow trees, falling straight into a clearing.

I got to my feet and brushed myself off.

When I looked up, what I saw was breathtaking.

In the middle of a clearing, there was a house.

It wasn't modern like the houses in my neighborhood, but it wasn't falling apart or crumbling in any way.

Its roof is entirely wooden, and the antique windows are framed with painted white wood.

The outside of it is painted a satisfying sky blue color.

And there, on the front porch of the house was a person.

They were holding a gray umbrella and looking completely left of me.

Strangely enough, they were dressed in all black, though it is about eighty degrees outside.

I decided to approach them, and ask about their house, but the closer I got, the stranger the person acted.

They began to look around, as if searching for something, then, their eyes locked on me.

In a split second, they were in front of me, and shock over-took me.

How did they move so fast?

The person was at least a foot taller than me.

Quickly, I realized that he was a male, with light brown hair, and slightly pointed ears.

His face is surprisingly gorgeous, he has a chisled jaw, and full pink lips.

But his skin is paler than I've ever seen before.

He wore a hard expression on his face, but said nothing.

The umbrella in his hand covered us both, seeming to encapsulate us in this moment.

I fumbled for my cellphone, but was too scared to take a picture.

My hands shook, and I glimpsed something even more petrifying.

His purple eyes.

The same ones that I saw yesterday.

This person is not human.

Fear now controlled me, and I ran for all that I was worth.

What is that thing?

That's the end of Part 3 :)
Comment what you think!