Trying to conjure up knowledge about nappy changing that I didn't know,I cautiously held the babies ankles in my left hand,opening the diaper with the other. I gagged at the smell and had to look away. Taking a deep breath, and instantly regretting it, I looked back down and slid the diaper off of the baby.

Do I powder her before or after the new diaper?

"Shit" I paused "Literally" I laughed at my joke before looking around quickly. The baby looked up at me in what looked like amusement and I grinned down at her as I looked for another nappy "You think I'm funny don't you" I cooed at her. I stopped once I realised I probably looked and sounded creepy. I unfolded the diaper and slid it underneath the baby,occasional chuckles escaping my lips at my joke. I held her bottom half in the air slightly,comforted by her non crying form and wiped the area clean. I grimaced when a bit got on my hand and tried to shake it off before I realised that I was ,in fact, trying to shake a babys poop off of my hand and somewhere else. I stopped and decided to wipe it off afterwards.

For the rest of the diaper changing process, I was very aware of the blob on my finger and shuddered everytime I glanced at it. Gross. I powdered her and sealed the diaper on, lifting her and doing that shaky thing to make sure it stayed on. It stayed on. I looked at her with a smile that could be described as smug before cleaning my finger. Twice. I put all the dirty things into a diaper bag and picked her up. She snuggled into me saying incoherent words while I attempted to find a bin for the bag.

I walked around lost for a few minutes before giving up and walking downstairs to the kitchen to dump it there. I was near tears at this point,being away from my mate for so long was leaving me frustrated and emotional and I just wanted to be in bed with him,his body between my legs as he-

I glanced down at the baby guiltily. She was playing with my hair completely oblivious to my growing need for my mate. Seeing her in my arms helped to keep my head on my shoulders knowing that if I thought about having sex while holding a baby would be weird. She was looking at my neck now,her chubby finger poking the love bites that covered the area there. As soon as one faded,Dom was immediately replacing it or cover with a new one.

"I know! What on Earth are those?" I sighed dramatically "I have no idea. I'm as innocent as you are and you're only a baby!" I started to talk to her about baby friends and people while she stared at me. She would make random noises at some points and I would grin at her "You may be a baby but I think you can understand me. You're like Einstein and he's the best person you will ever hear of" I strolled into the kitchen,completely at ease with a baby in one arm and a dirty diaper in the other. Many bins lined the wall and I squinted at them trying to decipher which one housed what. Green was obviously recycling so that was a no go, but the rest? I stared at them before hoping for the best and throwing it into a random one.

I winced at the sound of it hitting the ground in the bin and decided to act innocent if questioned "You won't rat me out will you?" I asked O. She clapped her hands and I grinned at her "Good girl" I stood in the door way awkwardly not really knowing what to do. I couldn't remember how to get to the playroom and making my own food would be rude. I settled for walking to the living room. Was Lucy allowed in the living room?

I opened the first door I saw and froze when my mate and multiple other men sat in chairs around a large table. I gulped as I looked over at him. His eyes narrowed and he stood.

"Excuse me gentlemen,I'll be right back" he walked over to me,his eyes never once straying from my face. As soon as the doors closed I started talking.

"I'm so so sorry, I was in the playroom but then Little O here had a shit,I mean accident, and then I changed her nappy.It didn't fall off look! It stays in place when you move her around and- Anyways! I was like 'What am I going to this with this bag with poop in it?' And the only logical explanation is to throw into a bin of course! So I went searching and it led me here and so it threw it into a random bin. I mean not random bin! I totally knew what bin to throw it in. O told me. That was a joke she didn't actually tell me she's only a baby. No offence O" I stopped talking,my heart was pounding both from fear and not breathing while I was talking.

He had stopped walking at some point and was looking at me blankly. I flushed.

"I'm sorry. Again. I drank two cups of coffee" I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze "I've been talking Olivias ear off"

"Where is her mother?" he asked. I paused.

"I told her I would watch her for a little while so she could sleep. She was exhausted" I said nervously.

"It is her job to look after her child. Not yours. Give her back" I nodded.

"I just thought,I'd get some practice in baby handling" I said quietly. I was looking down now,afraid to look into his eyes.

He lifted my chin up and waited until I made eye contact. "We will be having plenty of babies so you will have practice then." he said sternly. I nodded again not knowing what to do. "The playroom is down the hall,last door on the right. Wait there until Lucy arrives. I will not tell her mate about this incident but if it happens again,you will both be punished" With that said he walked away leaving me looking after him confused.

I walked down the hall and turned to the right at the last door,opening it to see the playroom. How did he know where it was? I pouted and sat down on the ground with Olivia sitting between my legs. I sat there for a a while before Lucy entered. She looked well rested and I smiled. She smiled at me and scooped up her daughter. Kissing her cheek,she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for that. I know you would have been in trouble with your mate if he caught you. It was very nice of you" she said. Her voice was soft and sleepy as she spoke. She rocked her daughter back and forth,lulling her to sleep. She quietly left the room and entered the room across the hall. I waited in the playroom until she came back without the baby.

"Come on,let's get something to eat. I'm starving" I nodded and we walked quietly down the hall before going upstairs and into a kitchen. I must have been in the helps kitchen. No wonder Dominic was so angry,other males that he did not know would have been in the kitchen before.

It was still no excuse for him to be so snappy, I thought. I plopped down onto a sofa and closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep which was and was not a surprise considering I spent so much time sleeping lately. It was like I would revel in my mates company,eat and sleep. That was it. Maybe having a baby wouldn't be so bad after all.

She made omelettes with tomato and handed one to me

"I don't know what you like or can't eat so tomatoes seemed like a safe bet"

"Thanks" I smiled. We ate our omelettes and caught up on anything we thought important. We talked and laughed for hours.

"What time is it?" I giggled.

Lucy stood up and craned her neck to see the time on the clock. She squinted before collapsing next to me,as if walking to see the time cost her so much effort. I rolled my eyes at her.

"10.30 p.m"

"Not too late,not too early" I mumbled. I yawned and stretched on the sofa. I was usually asleep by 10 p.m at my old house. It wasn't a set bed time or anything,I just got tired early and wanted to sleep. My family would stay awake until midnight most nights. I stayed up a few times but I was so sleepy by the time I went to be that I hardly remember the last hour of those nights.

I yawned again. I closed my eyes before slowly opening them. I looked over at Lucy to find her fast asleep,the baby monitor clutched in her hand. I closed my eyes again,welcoming sleep. I knew I would have to talk to Dominic tomorrow about my heat,but for now all I wanted to do was sleep.