He hears a lot of chatter ( well it is different than the usual atmosphere) as he enters the canteen. Not minding it at all , he goes straight to the counter picking up a plate and get in the line for some food. As he walks , getting his plate filled with what minimal amount of food they have here he cant help but hear the two boys in front of him. They haven't noticed him yet as they are chatting away. Now normally Niall is not an evasdropping person but when you hear your boyfriend's name out of peoples voice who you have never ever seen before – stranger's you tend to get curious and worried.

So he listens quietly , one of them exclaims "Did you see what Styles did today!"

"Yeah , I think something has got into him!"

"I don't know man , Think he has gone crazy!"

With that the two boys leaves as Niall clenches his fists having a sudden urge to hit them , because no one and he means no one gets to talk to or about Harry like that.

My Harry , he thinks.

He just shakes his head taking his plate quickly saying thanks to the lady serving him and looks around for a place to sit since no other boys are here. His eyes land on their usual table to see it empty and so he quickly makes his way there. Curiousity hits him as his mind goes over what the boys have said as to why Harry is behaving like this, more weird. But then it hits Niall that , they were talking about Harry menaifn he is here and his curiosity only shoots up as to why was he not in any lectures that they had together)

Is he avoiding me?

The thought is fleeting and Niall is about to brush it off because he can't seriously think that way only to stop as a bag is harshly dropped in front of him on the table gaining some eyes.

"This looks entertaining!? I just dropped a bag , sheesh people , go back to your phones" and Niall looks up quirking an eyebrow as he finds one of the boys , finally he might add since the morning. He watches as Louis scowls at the others before sassing them with his smirk and then plops down in front of him.

Niall is about to ask what is up but he is cut off before he can even voice his words, his voice making Niall scoot back a little in his seat as the blonde was not at all ready for his outburst.

"Have you and Harry had a fight?" he asks, huffing as Niall notices the sweat dripping from his forehead. He then notices his wet hair and sweats.

He is showered , that's for sure.

He came to school in sweats? Niall thinks , not believing his eyes. Louis Tomlinson never goes anywhere wearing anything less and from the amount of time they have known each other Niall has seen Louis wearing this pair of sweats only to bed.

Niall wants to scoff at Louis question though , he would have been happy for them having fights , here you atleast need to be face to face with the person to fight or start a fight.

"No, not that I know of"

"atleast" he adds after thinking about the way Harry has not once talked to him properly , only messaging and texting – always in deep thoughts and sometimes , like last night, blowing up for nothing.

Maybe its their way of fighting , no no , maybe its Harry's way of fighting.

He shakes his head to get rid of his thoughts and focuses on Louis , who looks like he is ready to hit someone. And he does bang his hand on the table as he talks – only to rub his temples, and Niall sighs, for today at least he will not – he looks tired enough to bang his hand on the table

"Then why is the fucker , fucking us up"

"What did he do?" Niall asks whilst pushing his glass of water towards Louis. The angry lad ,nods his head in acknowledgement before downing the whole water and Niall has never seen him so worked up that curiosity kicks in and he finds himself leaning forward , still scared Louis might jump on him.