Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)

Start from the beginning

Power: Two main power ( from her curse mark) ( Specialist)  she also has the ability to read the past of someone who she had a taste/drop of their blood.

Dark/Death: -Death (left side)( Forbidden)

                            -Decay ( Forbidden)          

                            -Shadow

                            -Illusion

Light/Life: - Life (right side)( Forbidden)

                        -Steal ( Forbidden)                 

                        -Elements

                                    -Water ( Ice, Water, Blood,heal)

                                    -Earth ( sand, metal, lava, earth)

                                   -Fire ( Fire, electricity, explosion)

                                   -Air ( Air, teleportation )

                        -Neutralization

<Yuki tends to use neutralization power more than the others since it doesn't consume much power and because of personal reason (will be revealed) >

Background: Some of the background will be revealed within the story... sorry if there's a lot of stuff that will be revealed within the story but I think that it builds up the story more^^"". The Phantom family are close to the  Zoldyck family , owns part of the share of the Hunter board, and is know for being a triple S* assassin/mafia family. Her parent and Kyoshiro has passed away since she was 2. All of her brothers has distance themselves from Yuki. Currently she is working as an assassin although she couldn't fully show her potential since her body is only 40% healed ( the reason will be reveal ....).

I'm not good at drawing but think it would be easier for everyone to understand what i mean so.... hehe ^^'.I'll post the colour version soon since I personally draw them and because it bout to be midterm.....It also took lots of my time to colour them since I'm not good at art.....

It also took lots of my time to colour them since I'm not good at art